  • Richard Distasi
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2000
      spindi111: I'm Rick Distasi and I'm the individual who has sent the last two pieces of e-art (as I call it). I am new to the e-group and I thought I would move into the group by sending these pieces to see what kind of response I would get if any. It didn't occur to me that anyone would be offended or upset by the pieces. As anthroposophists I thought that a couple of pieces of art by Raphael and Steiner's Representative of Man  would be something different to digest. Dialogue is healthy but so is art. I apologize for overlooking how this may be received and if others are of the same opinion please let me know and I will desist. [Rick Distasi]