Re: [anthroposophy] Digest Number 217

  • Richard Distasi
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7, 2000
      Danny F. : Thank you for adding that quote from Rudolf Steiner at the end of
      your e-mail. I think it is important to understand and realize that
      anthroposophy is not merely a body of esoteric knowledge. It is a world
      awakening evolutionary impulse that works it way into the world as a body of
      higher spiritual knowledge. It is as well an individual awakening impulse
      that truly advances the development of one's evolution of soul and spirit.
      Anthroposophy is a spiritual impulse with the aim of ultimately leading us
      to an actualized and fully conscious Etheric Christ experience.Its point of
      origin is the Etheric Christ with Michael as its guide and guardian. It
      lives in the being Anthroposophia who inspires and urges us to awaken to
      spirit knowledge and life. In some sense it could be possible to say that
      by taking up anthroposophy in one's thoughts, feelings and will one is
      involved in a protracted and gradual life changing Etheric Christ
      experience. [Rick Distasi]
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 7, 2000
        --- In anthroposophy@egroups.com, "Richard Distasi" <radistasi@p...>
        wrote:

        (...)
        I think it is important to understand and realize that
        > anthroposophy is not merely a body of esoteric knowledge. It is a
        world
        > awakening evolutionary impulse that works it way into the world as a
        body of
        > higher spiritual knowledge.(...)

        This is the new Adam...

        =====