Re: [anthroposophy] Karmic Significance of the Spleen

  • elaine upton
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2000
      Jo Ann,

      Thanks for taking time from all that is going on to share with us about your
      daughter, dylan. She and all your family and caregivers are in my prayers.

      You raise a fine question: karmic significance of the spleen? I know Steiner
      has something to say about the spleen. But I can't remember what, so i am
      opening to this. I imagine someone on this list has a more meaningful
      answer.

      Love,
      elaine