Karmic Significance of the Spleen

  • Jo Ann Schwartz
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2000
      My 7-year-old daughter had a bicycle accident which left her with a
      severely injured spleen... it is still touch and go as to whether the
      spleen will need to be removed.

      I've heard the doctors discuss the allopathic view of the spleen and its
      function. I'm wondering if anyone onlist can tell me more about the
      significance of the spleen from anthroposophically extended medicine's
      point of view.

      I seem to recall that the spleen is ruled by Saturn... but do not know
      what karmic significance an injury to the spleen may have --- especially
      in a young child still in the midst of her change of teeth.

      Any discussion or references to the literature gratefully accepted.

      love & light,
      JoAnn

      http://im.yahoo.com