Re: [anthroposophy] st_george_fighting_the_dragon_louvre.jpg

  • Richard Distasi
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2000
      elaine upton: sorry that the e-mail of raphael's 'st, george fighting the
      dragon did not come up on your screen. if you wish you can try e-groups
      message # 731 in the anthroposophy group ( www.onelist.com). you can also
      try www.elib.com/steiner/ and scroll down to 'diversions/art gallery.' it's
      an interesting place to visit. also, i agree with you, as steiner said, that
      the battle with ahriman is for now compromised for humanity (as shown in the
      art piece where the dragon is merely kept at bay). the full victory over
      ahriman is far into the future for all of us. [rick distasi]