Re: [anthroposophy] Secrets of the Intellectual Sou/bi-polar

  • danifyou@tv.videotron.ca
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2003
      Hi Bradford,

      I haven't seen "The Two Towers" yet, but how interesting is this Gollum in comparison to to the "Infinite Longing" of the Romantics (beside inverting silly way, make an intellectual construct mistake over John the Baptist's birth 6 months interval vs. Christ, this is the area where my researches lie lately.... ;)

      So, the OBSESSION of Gollum would be nothing else than the PERVERSION of Desire, while the "Infinite Longing" of the Romatics is rather the "Gesture Highest Deed" towards the Heart World spread around as a Kingdom in which to live Happy, indeed how different from the Anti-Social Ring of Power! Polar to it, don't we not like Novalis Wish the Warmth Return!?

      In this Gesture "Highest Deed(s)" that I call, are we not likned to "Ultimatists" one could say? Are we not choosing the Real Best to be, that is the Kingdom and it's Justice?
      To make the Paths Straight, to Welcome Make it so here as Above?

      Yes, we do Bridge Wise Green Snake, we "Zeus-Astral-Ligthning" the Substance of
      this wolrd with the White Astral Light, and we Gold-Sun Ray in, Body of Love-Etherize,
      we Pink Aurora Golden Dawn Will the New Sun!

      Gesture Highest Deed, Representative of Man Fulness Glory made Manifest in our Work,
      the Thinking not Double GPS webbed to Ahriman, rather Acts of the Ethicals,
      "Christ in us", "Ultimatists" of LOVE,
      we Manichean, we Man Can in Christ Redeem this Fallen Wolrd of Death, cause in Christ we Resurrrect, we Life Relay Quicken ourselves and the Planet, we New Cosmos of LOVE choose, Select to make the DEVACHAN-SUN our New Mansion,
      we the 10th Hierarchy of
      'Love and Freedom'-Architects!