Re: [anthroposophy] A Modern Spiritual Path use a hose to wash

  • Pacbay
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2003

      -----

      I would suggest turning the hose on some of the concepts you and others may have about AP and rinse away the dust. AP means the wisdom of Man or that wisdom coming from the inner spiritual efforts of man. Wisdom is neither static or a hard rock that resists water. Water softens that which has been hardened..

      ******That's just how it's said, not a difference in what is said. This is an anthroposophy list where we should be able to speak the truth without watering it down.

      Dr. Starman
      http://www.DrStarman.net