Re: [anthroposophy] Secrets of the Intellectual Soul

  • danifyou@tv.videotron.ca
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2003
      Well, after that being said, let us know our Double. We shall then know them all, we shall know then how the Ahrimanic Twisted-angle-blade clear cut, how this mindedness kick, reject and proceed with it's mainstreamic "EXPECTABLE" Strikes
      Voiding-effect, Eraser "must and should"(Etheric Conditioning...), the
      Deadening-Flat-"MEREnessing" and Spirit-REPELling(Wooden Etheric Body) towards of our Fresh Spirit Moral-Living Sourced Thinking Soulful-Vibrant.

      With the Etheric we shall re-Epic New Mythologize the world, Human-Elate-Way Quickened.
      But with the Ahrimanic, forget about the Social and the Warmth...
      Of these last Lucifer only entertain the Illusion, Emptiness desguised into a Parade of Clowns on Matrix street...
      Better a Carnival of Joy with Krishna on the
      Second Floor(Etheric)!
      Logoistically Whitsunning!

      I rejoice at your Thinking Bradford, yes bold 'T' for whenever we've straightened Christ-Healed the Luciferian Fall Impulse of the "Distorsion" in ourselves, the Thinking Eyes can see the Light and the Shadow, can Communy with "That Which Is" and tell "What is HAPPENING", cause Spiritual Science is:
      "TO KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING",
      "WHERE THIS HAPPENING ORIGINATES",
      and "HOW IT WILL PROCEED FURTHER".

      Thanks for your Michaelism Bradford.
      Simply TOO RARE...
      Long live the Man who has such a Capable, Fertile Thinking Organism....

      Danny