Re: [anthroposophy] Architecture-Imre Makovecz

  • Torben Zenth
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2000
      The buildings are all in Hungary. And they are... well very hungarian. I
      have a map I can put on the web sometime where they are (almost) all
      pointed. I would like to go there myself. When I have been there, lots of
      new pictures on the web.

      Torben

    • crcjct@ix.netcom.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 3, 2000
        Torben:

        Incredibly beautiful buildings! Thanks for the link. I thought the
        mortuary was breathtaking and so unexpectedly original.

        Janet

        --
        Janet Tubbs, Founder and President
        Children's Resource Center http://www.vegsource.org/parenting