Re: [anthroposophy] Architecture-Imre Makovecz

  • elaine upton
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2000
      Wow! Torben! What can i say?!! The photos suggest great beauty in that
      architecture! Round like many anthroposophically inspired works, and yet
      still unique, inviting! I'd love to go there to where any of these are.
      Where are they?

      The one of a Lutheran church looks like a mask. One enters a mask! Wonderful
      statement!

      Peace, Thanksgiving,
      elaine

    • Torben Zenth
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 3, 2000
        The buildings are all in Hungary. And they are... well very hungarian. I
        have a map I can put on the web sometime where they are (almost) all
        pointed. I would like to go there myself. When I have been there, lots of
        new pictures on the web.

      • crcjct@ix.netcom.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 3, 2000
          Torben:

          Incredibly beautiful buildings! Thanks for the link. I thought the
          mortuary was breathtaking and so unexpectedly original.

          Janet

          --
          Janet Tubbs, Founder and President
          Children's Resource Center http://www.vegsource.org/parenting