Fwd: [ASpiritualCircle] George W. Bush

  • elaine upton
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2000
      Dear ones,

      Some may see statistics as dubious (doubtful), at best. Some may see
      statistics as merely materialist manifestations and not very spiritual. The
      way I read these statistics on Texas Gov. George Bush (candidate for U.S.
      President)is as a short-hand for the really inhumane approach to leadership
      in Texas. See below, forwarded from another list.

      I cannot separate "politics" from spirituality.

      Aho!
      elaine