Re: [anthroposophy) dealling with evil and killing

  • S. Groth <sgroth@bredband.net>
    Message 1 of 33 , Dec 28, 2002
      --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Guam Quackers"
      <guamquackers@m...> wrote:
      If you read my post again you find no reason to feel critisized...
      I present an observation, and you're free to feel it is not true..
      In the post I don't ask you for anything else than consider the
      observation, to try it out, if it is valid or not ...
      This is not critisism... and to be able to consider an observation,
      try if it true or not is so basically anthroposophical ....
      You have your free "I" right to decide that my observation isn't
      valid... and in a decent language and manner inform me that you think
      this is the case....

      Love Sören (mercury-venus conjunctionally speaking)
    • S. Groth <sgroth@bredband.net>