Re: [anthroposophy] dealling with evil and killing

  • Guam Quackers
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 27, 2002
      From: "Br. Ron" <rlloyd@...>

      > I just wish people would use their real names.
      >
      > If what someone says isn't credible enough
      > to risk signing their own name to it, how can anyone
      > else be expected to lend any credence to it?
      >
      > But that's just me.
      >
      > Br. Ron

      br ron-

      that would be good. i don't think many do though, and just look at all the yahoo and hotmail addresses, too. but that's ok and maybe there's a real good reason we just don't know about, too. i think it's what somebody says that's important anyway.

      gq

      http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

      Meet Singles
      http://corp.mail.com/lavalife