Re: [anthroposophy] dealling with evil and killing

  • Guam Quackers
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 27, 2002
      From: "Bradford Riley" <holderlin66@...>
      > From: "sncherr <sncherry@...>" <sncherry@...>
      > >Subject: [anthroposophy] Re: [anthroposophy) dealling with evil and killing
      > >Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 17:18:19 -0000
      >
      > Well there are several phrases and a certain psychic dispostion that I have
      > obviously mistaken.. Quam with. You know, I could swear that I detect
      > another voice, another disposition behind the comments being made. It is
      > almost as if I have encountered this person before. How odd, you know me,
      > always wondering about mysterious connections. It is almost as if.. someone
      > else is standing behind these very familiar phrases. Well, I'm sure I am
      > wrong. After all we really can't know anything about the psychic composition
      > of those around us... I mean the internet is so 'mysterious' no one could
      > detect a voice..and soul.. but sorry Quam... your phrases sound so familiar
      > to me... anyways glad you are here girlfriend... we could always use more
      > voices, even though I know you aren't a girl.. we still need voices..
      >
      > Thanks for your comments.
      >
      > Sncherr wrote;
      >
      > PS girl????!!!! Luck for you I'm practicing: "Before the voice can
      > >speak in the presence of the masters, it must have lost the power to
      > >wound." this month. I'd hate for Bruce to have to toss me from this
      > >list for teaching you a thing or 3 about manners!

      bradford-

      i don't understand what you're trying to say - this is all mixed up and all i see is stuff that says one thing and then says something different all at the same time. i don't know why you people can't come right out and say what you mean instead of just making hints here and there. i'm still waiting to know what manners sncherr thinks i need and now have to figure out your stuff. what's the matter that nobody but dr starman can speak plain english?
      if you've got something to say, say it and get it over with, ok? thanks. we don't need puzzles or guessing games - at least i don't.

      gq

      http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

      Meet Singles
      http://corp.mail.com/lavalife
    • Bradford Riley
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 27, 2002
        From: "Guam Quackers" <guamquackers@...>
        >Subject: Re: [anthroposophy] dealling with evil and killing
        >Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 13:39:27 -0500

        Sorry gq, have we ever written and shared insights together, before you came
        on here? You sound so familiar, not in a bad way, but I was wondering if we
        ever exchanged thoughts together? Yes or No.. No is as good as yes.. cause I
        am mistaken a lot, anyways I am just glad to have another voice in mix. You
        always bring a lot to a discussion.

        Bradford

        http://join.msn.com/?page=features/featuredemail&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=7474&SU=
        http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_addphotos_3mf
      • Ashley Case
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 27, 2002

          >what's the matter that nobody but dr starman can speak plain
          english?
          >if you've got something to say, say it and get it over
          with, ok? thanks. we don't need puzzles or guessing >games - at least i don't.
          Guam,

          I hope you will agree that I have spoken very plainly with you.

          Love, Ashley
        • Br. Ron
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 27, 2002

            I just wish people would use their real names.

            If what someone says isn't credible enough
            to risk signing their own name to it, how can anyone
            else be expected to lend any credence to it?

            But that's just me.

            Br. Ron

          • Guam Quackers
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 27, 2002
              From: "Br. Ron" <rlloyd@...>

              > I just wish people would use their real names.
              >
              > If what someone says isn't credible enough
              > to risk signing their own name to it, how can anyone
              > else be expected to lend any credence to it?
              >
              > But that's just me.
              >
              > Br. Ron

              br ron-

              that would be good. i don't think many do though, and just look at all the yahoo and hotmail addresses, too. but that's ok and maybe there's a real good reason we just don't know about, too. i think it's what somebody says that's important anyway.

              gq

              http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

              Meet Singles
              http://corp.mail.com/lavalife