Fire Angel

  • Br. Ron
    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 26, 2002

      Check out this fiery visitor ascending from our fire pit on Christmas Day.
      (As you can see my attempt at shaking hands with her was fruitless....... :-)

      BR

    • danifyou@tv.videotron.ca
      Message 2 of 14 , Dec 26, 2002
        Well, we may remember here Plato.
        To approach things without the help of the senses as much as possible...
        Especially if you have a beard...
        ... and a fire near. ;)

        That's Beautiful Ron!
        You have many friends like that?
        What we're you burning, the Osirian Fir?

        Warm regards,
        Danny

        Message 3 of 14 , Dec 26, 2002
              From: <danifyou@...>

              > That's Beautiful Ron!
              > You have many friends like that?
              > What we're you burning, the Osirian Fir?

          Yes, Danny...We were burning our yearly Yule log.
          (It was White Birch)

          We built a large marble fire pit into our deck
          so our little community could celebrate such events.

          WARMLY

          Br. Ron

        • Ashley Case
          Message 4 of 14 , Dec 26, 2002

            Oh, awesome Ron!  Thanks a lot!

            And how nice to see you :-))).  You don't look a bit like Friar Tuck.

                > What we're you burning, the Osirian Fir?

            Yes, Danny...We were burning our yearly Yule log.
            (It was White Birch)

            We built a large marble fire pit into our deck
            so our little community could celebrate such events.

            WARMLY

            Br. Ron

          • Guam Quackers
            Message 5 of 14 , Dec 26, 2002
              Fire Angel

              > Check out this fiery visitor ascending from our fire pit on Christmas Day.
              > (As you can see my attempt at shaking hands with her was fruitless....... :-)
              >
              > BR

              br-

              the fire really does have the shape of an angel! how great and it is beautiful. those rocky mountains make a really special view.

              gq
              http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

              Meet Singles
              http://corp.mail.com/lavalife
            • Br. Ron
              Message 6 of 14 , Dec 26, 2002
                From: "Guam Quackers" <guamquackers@...>

                    > the fire really does have the shape of an angel!
                    > how great and it is beautiful. those rocky mountains make a
                    > really special view.

                Yes, we do love our Rockies! Those large patches of 'clearcut logging'
                make us sad, though.

                Love

                BR
              • danifyou@tv.videotron.ca
                Message 7 of 14 , Dec 26, 2002
                  > What we're you burning, the Osirian Fir?

                  Yes, Danny...We were burning our yearly Yule log.
                  (It was White Birch)

                  We built a large marble fire pit into our deck
                  so our little community could celebrate such events.

                  WARMLY

                  Br. Ron
                  ******
                  'Twas for sure a WARM Season's Greetings from the 'Lady of the Woods' :)
                  Never seen such a Fiery Beauty before...
                  Next time get us a Water Nymph ;)

                  Danny
                • Br. Ron
                  Message 8 of 14 , Dec 26, 2002

                        From: <danifyou@...>

                        > Never seen such a Fiery Beauty before...
                        > Next time get us a Water Nymph ;)
                    Will do Danny!

                    Our river is frozen right now, so you
                    may have to wait til spring.

                    Until then, howze about a nice icy undine?    :-)

                    BR

                  • Bradford Riley
                    Message 9 of 14 , Dec 26, 2002
                      From: "Br. Ron" <rlloyd@...>
                      >Subject: [anthroposophy] Fire Angel
                      >Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 04:32:10 -0800

                      Well wrought Oh spirited one! Well wrought!

                      Stunning family, layout and Incarnate Salamandrian Angel Being!
                      I'll have to eat all my misconceptions!

                      Bradford

                      MSN 8 limited-time offer: Join now and get 3 months FREE*.
                      http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=7474&SU=
                      http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_newmsn8ishere_3mf
                    • Br. Ron
                      Message 10 of 14 , Dec 26, 2002

                            > Well wrought Oh spirited one! Well wrought!
                            >

                        > Stunning family, layout and Incarnate Salamandrian Angel
                        Being!
                            > I'll have to eat all my misconceptions!
                            >
                            > Bradford

                        And I shall eat mine as well,
                        dear brother of mine.

                        BR
                      • S. Groth <sgroth@bredband.net>
                        Message 11 of 14 , Dec 26, 2002
                          Br. Ron thanks for the warming picture ... nice here in the polar dark
                          night to behold....
                          And brothers, glad you ate your misconceptions... :-)
                          Ye are both dear to me Sören

                        • danifyou@tv.videotron.ca
                          Message 12 of 14 , Dec 26, 2002
                            Message 13 of 14 , Dec 26, 2002

                              From: mac lloyd

                                  >well then father, it appears that whenever i am not
                                  >around some mystical being visits you, i wonder what it is...

                                  >do i stink?

                              Well, son...I wasn't going to say anything....
                              but ....it's......it's..... about your toothpaste.

                                  >in anycase, very cool picture father!!!!!!!!

                                  >in Love and Truth,
                                  >MacArthur

                              I agree, Mac. The veil separating the worlds does appear
                              to be getting thinner these days, doesn't it?

                              Fr. Ron

                              (PS - For those who don't know, Mac is my youngest
                              son who was a tad late for the Ceremony, yesterday)

                            • mac lloyd