Der Seelenkalendar

  • starmann77@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2000
      In a message dated 3/20/00 6:04:48 AM, anthroposophy@onelist.com writes:

      <<Greetings!

      I am very curious about what happens now with the Calendar of the Soul verse

      with Easter still being weeks away?

      trisha>>

      *******As Easter is a movable feast whose date is determined by cosmic
      realities, sometimes the time from one Easter to another is more than 52
      weeks and sometimes less. Sometimes the last few verses of the calendar get
      cut off (though not the solar, lunar, and spiritual-historical connections),
      and sometimes there is a pause before the new year-cycle begins. This is in
      keeping with reality, since when Easter comes late spring comes late and vice
      versa. It is an Ahrimanic thing to insist the calendar be uniform, as Steiner
      said, and so I think it would be to 'solve the problem' by creating 'weeks'
      which are not real, since the ancient time-unit of the week is one-quarter a
      moon-cycle. During the pause there are many other mantras one could use, or
      just continue with week 52.

      Dr. Starman