'Love Divine'

  • danifyou@tv.videotron.ca
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 15, 2002
      I Noticed-how Triadic-whole are Gold
      Novalis, Goethe and Steiner('s)
      Imagination(s) at the Helm,
      Love Street All New Jerusalem,
      Rose-Seeds-Grown in Fire,
      Gems of Wonder.

      A Song once again.
      Land here Ô Earth Angel,
      Blue Flower Mine,
      Love-Sign-Sing in Nature-New-You-Here,
      In Vocation Love-Eternal-Free, AUM.
      The Sir Grail Heart-beating Little Drummer Boy,
      Aurora Kiss Pink Leap of Joy,
      Warm-Ether-Flow into One(Another Joy).

      God Imbue-Bless the Moment,
      Time Create Lord a Karma-Lucky-Union,
      Angelic Effusion,
      Elemental-Dance-Grape Juice-Shaman-Orion.

      Bio-Organic Genesis Life-Lif-Lift,
      A Sun-Generate-On-Rise Unfold-Arise Christ,
      The Sophia of Starry-Eyes,
      Bright-Pure-Pristine Song of Love,
      Sun-Midnight-Dream-Intimate-Silk-Imagination,
      Soft-Sweet-Nectar-Blue-Etheric,
      Celestial Body of Love Reunion...
    • Bradford Riley
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 15, 2002
        From: danifyou@...
        >Subject: [anthroposophy] 'Love Divine'
        >Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 18:00:44 -0500
        >

        >I Noticed-how Triadic-whole are Gold
        >Novalis, Goethe and Steiner('s)
        >Imagination(s) at the Helm,

        Bio-Organic Genesis Life-Lif-Lift,
        >A Sun-Generate-On-Rise Unfold-Arise Christ,
        >The Sophia of Starry-Eyes,
        >Bright-Pure-Pristine Song of Love,
        >Sun-Midnight-Dream-Intimate-Silk-Imagination,
        >Soft-Sweet-Nectar-Blue-Etheric,
        >Celestial Body of Love Reunion...

        Bradford comments;

        Now in polarity to Midsummer, in Midwinter we look into the very objectivity
        of the hidden mystery of the flowing sensual growth, the warmth of ethers
        that DREAM themselves into the Cosmos. In Mid-Winter we now reflect over the
        beauty of sensuality as the higher metamorphosis of human Sexuality - As
        Danny has described, Mary Magdalene as an Initiate of Sentient/Manas
        clarity, that was purified through the Passion of Golgotha. It was good
        Freyja's Holy Day. On that Good Friday, an Odhinn name, a Norse Name and
        finally a Buddha Mystery was begun.

        Now if you have followed previous posts about the Buddha and the Mars Sphere
        of Speech - we come to a stunning mystery of the "Necklace of the Brisings."

        THE NECKLACE OF THE BRISINGS.

        "Freyja found the string-thin path that led in and down. Her eyes streamed
        from the cold and her tears fell as a small shower of gold in front of her."

        When the warmth ethers ascend from below they become the gold of compassion
        and are transformed to a golden dew. A change is made from very
        understandable climates of sentimentality, warmth and earthly sympathies to
        cooler regions of thought and spirit. A polarity of climate and comfort is
        always briefly experienced by the developing soul. This condenses as rain or
        mist and falls into the region of the heart. Higher altitudes differ from
        low lying swamps on the equator. A different passion, a different fire is
        felt on the wings of immortality.

        "The goddess sidled through the dismal cave. The sound of the tapping,
        insistent yet fitful, grew stronger and stronger. Freyja stopped, listened
        again, moved on; at last she stopped, eased her way down a narrow groin, and
        stepped into the sweltering smithy of the four dwarfs, Alfrigg and Dvalin,
        Berling and Grerr."

        The use of the word groin, narrow ledge and the relation of sexuality,
        puberty and the change of voice places Freyja at the scene of the four
        parathyroid glands, above the pounding forge of the heart. Brilliantly the
        seers of nordic mythology outline a road map to the place where Speech and
        the mighty warmth-ethers meet. Here something is to happen to Freyja that
        will shape the future of the human WORD. The Nordic initiates knew this,
        which makes works like these so startling. Here anatomy meets the gods.
        What brings Freyja here, trickling through a narrow bottleneck at the forge
        of the throat, the forge of the living WORD?

        "For a moment Freyja was dazzled by the brilliance of the furnace. She
        rubbed her eyes, and then she gasped as she saw the breathtaking work of the
        dwarfs - a necklace, a choker of gold incised with wondrous patterns, a
        marvel of fluid metal twisting and weaving and writhing. She had never seen
        anything so beautiful nor so desired anything before."

        It takes your breath away. Something that would fit round the throat. A
        choker. The transformation of the entire nordic image of Yggdrasill can be
        overlaid with the seventh seal of Steiner's Occult Signs & Symbols. The
        four dwarfs are hammering out the strange `twisting and weaving and
        writhing' form of the lower endocrine system and kundalini that will finally
        become the great reproductive forces of speech that lifts the sign of
        scorpio back up to the eagle and finally to the dove.

        Freyja/Sophia might just become that dove. In their workshop at the
        parathyroid base of the throat, the blueprints and designs have already been
        reshaped for the WORD'S future metamorphosis and Freyja has never seen
        anything so incredibly marvelous. The larynx is the new uterus and Freyja
        knows full well that she deserves to be apart of that mystery.

        Freyja understands when she looks at this necklace that the entire
        reproductive forces have been changed and the new center of sexuality and
        love will be centered in the Speech possibilities latent in the development
        of the larynx. She is just the girl to wear this piece of mystery art as
        part of her intimate apparel. This necklace must adorn her, it was made for
        her. She wants it at any price. It must be a part of her destiny to be
        wherever the transition from hormonal sexual energy moves upwards to the
        magnificent swirling forces round the new cosmic reproductive center based
        now in the throat and the heart.

        What does she have to do to get it from these gnarly vulcan dwarfs who are
        always technologically crafting magnificently beautiful and profound
        trinkets that foreshadow the future forces of humanity? How is it that
        nerds like these are always attached to beauty? How is it that over
        developed brains are always tied to lush physical beauty?

        "The four dwarfs, meanwhile, stared at the goddess - she shimmered in the
        warm light of the forge. Where her cloak had fallen apart, the gold
        brooches and jewels on her dress gleamed and winked. They had never seen
        anyone so beautiful nor so desired anyone before.

        Freyja smiled at Alfrigg and Dvalin and Berling and Grerr. `I will buy that
        necklace from you,' she said.

        The four dwarfs looked at each other. Three shook their heads and the
        fourth said, `It's not for sale.'

        `I want it,' said Freyja.

        The dwarfs grimaced.

        `I want it. I'll pay you with silver and gold - a fair price and more than
        a fair price,' said Freyja, her voice rising. She moved closer to the bench
        where the necklace was lying. `I'll bring you other rewards.'

        `We have enough silver,' said one dwarf.
        `And we have enough gold,' said another."

        The entire mystery of incarnation, the Devachan and the atomic table of
        number and weights are known by the dwarf or gnome community. They are the
        number crunchers of the cosmos. Genetics, in order to incarnate living
        human individualities must first of all, through computer chip technology
        and liquid crystal technology harness the silicon world of the gnomes into
        our computer systems.

        The four dwarfs that Freyja encounters in the structure of the parathyroid
        know exactly how much they need, and how much they have in quantities of
        gold, silver and all the elements of the atomic table. Their type of nerdy
        accuracy depends on being exactly right in the mirroring of the material
        composition of matter against the blueprints of the spirit. It is
        especially their job and becoming our job as well to concern ourselves with
        a form of robbery and abduction being engineered by the human community
        against the higher devachan that stands behind the mystery of magnetism,
        electricity, vibratory physics, genetics and reproductive technology all
        under the guise of silicon technologies. Technological human cunning is
        beginning to lean dangerously close to the sacred music of the spheres. The
        gnome community is in serious danger.

        In the music of the spheres, the planets and stars, assist the human soul in
        the ordering and collecting of the blueprints of the atomic table of
        elements around their soul spiritual being. Each individual body has a
        unique atomic weight and distribution of substance that cannot yet be
        standardized. Bodily organs are designed solely for the intended user.
        Electricity, intensified by computer graphics and laser technology, has
        surrounded our culture with stolen and intellectualized light, fragmented
        it; divorced it and parceled it down to commodities, from its cosmic basis
        as wisdom. To enable humanity to do this, the dwarfs and gnomes had to be
        forced into human technological slavery.

      • danifyou@tv.videotron.ca
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 15, 2002
          How Rich is the History and this E-Story Bradford, Your Resolve-Result(s) Hold there in,
          Inspire-Move us on High!
          May all Knights Combine in this
          Effort-Streaming Day and Night!
          Wishing Well Quest of ALL TIMES!

          And 'E' as Electronic, but Mostly ENERGY.
          E-go, here we go, Man-go with/on Earth, the Fruits of the Indiduals-Deep-Core...

          It may sound crude a bit but Truth is that there is a "Freight" Concept in Freya, as much of a Boat of Isis in Radha( as in 'Radeau' in French, meaning: small boat.)

          Embarking on the Ocean of Love and Bliss,
          is of the Sweet Lord and Love of Mary Magdalena, The Lord of the Rings, of the Necklace of Bridesing and the Swan Song of the Matrix, for here comes the Phoenix LOVE and FREEDOM-WISE Strong Enough to Overcome Death.
          Matter go through,
          SUN-IRRADIATED through,
          Piercing the Mineral Veil and Arrive in Life-Kingdom of God-Victor-Lif,
          the Shamballa once told, now regained you hold, Celestite Mine that never goes Old, Air-Fountain of Prana yours and mine, the Breath we Share, the PENTAcost Cross-Free Rose in the midst of Sand Castles and the Thorny people.

          Make it so ;)