Re: [anthroposophy] Re: prohibition against thinking - relief ?

  • SRC
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 2, 2002
      Dear Jud, Brad, ls1, +:

      --- holderlin66 <holderlin66@...> wrote:
      > --- In anthroposophy@y..., Judson Chambers <nuchamber@y...> wrote:
      > > Hello SRC,
      > >
      > > We have men in America who have
      > > no clue as to the potential to advance in freedom, but
      > > have a handfull of a grip on coercive Government,
      > > ready and eager to counter our individual freedom.
      > >
      > > Regards,
      > > Jud

      > Ditto to all the above, many, many thanks. I think some of us agree
      > that we should begin to look carefully in what electro/magnetic
      > shadow sea we are swimming in.

      Right, this is a cross-cultural, cross-political issue. In contrast to
      the seemingly inexorable momentum of Doom & Gloom represented by those
      articles - and all the other ones which we are aware of that point in the
      same direction - I am struggling mightily to retain connection to what I
      know from many consistent _positive_ experiences previous to this
      mass-cultural Dark Night of the Soul. There _is_ an upside to all this,
      as far in the future as its manifestation might be. We should be working
      on that, however we conceive it to be - while all this old shit plays
      itself out (there's more than enough to go around). I can't recap it
      here, except to note that within Saturn are the deepest divine origins of
      our vastest evolutionary cycle, and that Pluto designates <riches>;
      there's always the bramble patch to negotiate before bliss with the
      Princess!
      While my views don't exactly parallel our recent ones about Kundry, there
      are some convergent themes...especially about the relationship of the
      Divine Feminine to the Grail.

      Since attachments are permitted, I will post an article of mine that was
      written in a less pressured state of mind. I think I will read it again
      myself to see if there's any persistent encouragement in it. I've left
      out all but one of the various appendices and all the bibliographies, plus
      the title pages with quotes, etc. The entire thing (112 pages) will be
      entered into the Files soon.

      As far as I can tell, it is into these kinds of regions that the Society
      needs to grow if it is to obtain any effective purchase on events. My
      treatment may or may not be suitable for what is needed, but I welcome
      someone - anyone - doing it differently or better.... Maybe some here can
      benefit from what I have done....

      Stephen

      =====
      Dear Lord, please help me to be the kind of person my dog thinks I am.

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com
    • Judson Chambers
      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 2, 2002
        Hello Bradford,

        Your writing hereunder is a joy for its pertinence...
        Thanx for that and I'm sure more to come...

        <nuchamber@y...> wrote:
        > Hello SRC,
        > We have men in America who have no clue as to the
        potential to advance in freedom, but have a handfull
        of a grip on coercive Government, ready and eager to
        counter our individual freedom.
        > Regards, Jud

        Ditto to all the above, many, many thanks. I think
        some of us agree that we should begin to look
        carefully in what electro/magnetic shadow sea we are
        swimming in. It is true that the Archetypes of Man as
        a Devachan rooted mystery, gradually sink down slowly
        into the human environment as Earth begins to to
        decay. We are involved with the decay of matter, but
        the technology we have linked our astral forces to,
        and the Ring, Note Ring, as in Saturn Ring we are
        creating around our Planet, changes not only the the
        god of GPS and the horrible sisters from greek
        mythology who share one EYE between them, to see
        everything in the world, but the Black Riders.

        Again, I see the unforgiven Sin against the Holy Ghost
        as full addictive coitus union through Astral,
        Devachan descending forces that further envelop and
        tempt the various higher bodies of Man. Lastly, of all
        the Nine Archetypes, of Spirit Man, Life Spirit,
        Spirit Self, Consciousness Soul-Intellectual
        Soul-Sentient----Astral,
        Ego, Etheric and Physical.. is the high Physical
        blueprint. So in sort of reveresed order the forces
        are descending around us and coming from Man, a
        celebration into Psychotic Techno terroristic
        Possession. Slowly these fallen Devachan forces
        overtake the Soul and Spirit structure incorporating
        it into itself, like the Blob.

        Slowly these Fallen Devachan forces, that were blocked
        before the Fall of Michael Intelligence from fully
        infecting the human psyche are now gaining ground and
        we need to keep our eyes on the shifting Orwellian
        Speak that Power mad Anfortas Men of "What ails Thee?"
        add their politically infected thoughts into the mix.
        Certainly we can disclaim our own higher developments
        and begin riding on the technological spread of fallen
        Devachan forces that surround us. Why should we even
        bother to grow through inner Initiation into higher
        Spirit Self faculties? In fact, we can have all the
        toys and gadgets plus the electro magnetic addiction
        without having to do anything for
        it. This would and is giving rise to the growing
        tendency to create a medical, pharmalogical answer to
        avoiding the higher development of the I AM into
        Spirit Self.

        Ridlin and many other listed forces are sweeping in
        from around us to take the Jerry Spring Astral error
        ridden addicted mess into Techno/medical captivity and
        Politically correct on top of it. I have to say, that
        my Parnoid Post had nothing to what you guys offered,
        many, many thanks.

        Bradford

        http://sbc.yahoo.com