Re: [anthroposophy] More on the "Is-a-Slum" (anti-)religion....

  • DRStarman2001@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2002
      lightsearcher1@... writes:
      So here's where we stand:

      Nigerian Muslim rioters murder innocent Nigerians and burn down over
      20 churches because of an innocuous sentence in a Nigerian newspaper.
      The West and its press choose to regard the Nigerian violence as
      merely "sectarian violence," and hold Nigerian Christians equally
      culpable.
      Muslims kill non-Muslims and the victims (i.e., the editors of the
      newspaper whose offices were razed) are told to apologize – just as
      after 9-11, America has been repeatedly told to apologize to the
      Muslim world, and just as Israel, while enduring massacre after
      massacre at the hands of Muslim terrorists, is told to apologize for
      defending itself.
      Nigerian Muslim leaders do not say a word against their murderous co-
      religionists, but they do declare one innocuous sentence by a young
      woman writer to be an "abomination."
      The woman who wrote the sentence has been fired.
      The editor of ThisDay has been arrested and not been heard from since.
      One fears for his life. And ours.

      ******Great article, lightsearcher. Thinking people see this reality. People prohibited from thinking don't, but more are waking up to the media's Ahrimanic deception daily.
      Dr. Starman
      http://www.DrStarman.net
    • zalgon26magee <valslavnijinsky@shaw.ca>
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 7, 2002
        --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "lightsearcher1"
        <lightsearcher1@y...> wrote:

        > November 26, 2002
        >
        > Understand Nigeria and
        > You Understand the Islamic Threat
        >
        > by Dennis Prager

        *** *** ***

        >America has been repeatedly told to apologize to the
        > Muslim world, and just as Israel, while enduring massacre after
        > massacre at the hands of Muslim terrorists, is told to apologize
        for
        > defending itself.

        Defending itself? By killing thousands of innocent civilians
        in "collateral damage"? By firing rockets into appartment buildings?
        So do you agree with Mr. Prager and think that killing is justified
        in certain circumstances? Shame on you if you do... This is the
        Anthroposophy list, is it not? Shouldn't you be a bit more
        enlightened than this?

        I hope I'm misunderstanding somthing here...

        David Gill. (New to the group)