Pointed ears and DNA

  • danifyou@tv.videotron.ca
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2002
      While Cultural Sphere out of itself can speak subconscious the Truth, with full Wakefulness Clear Day Consciousness, ourselves of Christ and Sophia can have the Master look-Logical order put all inputs see through Know, Wisdom-Gold-Eat-Shine-Bright/Drink-Milk-Get-Sweet(s) like a Dove and Wise like the Green Snake.
      How Beautiful is the Colorful Rose of the Heart-Romantic-Art-Ideal!
      Would you Marry/Merry me!?

      Little Prince Cross Rainbow Bridge in/to the Spirit!

      And now we can see that from the Sun Mysteries, we have moved into the Matter VULCAN!
      Physical-Mineral and Spirit Man,
      Christ lead us Deep into Transmutation,
      Transubstantiation. Travelling Light said the
      K-Pax guy? Translocation, we Baum through Matter Win over Death and go for a Banquet in Celestite Blue Shamballa ok?

      This is Obvioulsy an Invitation for the Fools...
      ;)