GREEN/ The Elf God

  • danifyou@tv.videotron.ca
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2002
      Been searching the net for the Green God Ptah, just to remember this lore and what can a Green God do. This took me as well into the arms of Vishvakarman (so to speak), the God-Architect.
      All in all, result and starting point:
      New Genesis Man Made Cosmos of Love Christ I'Mpulsed...

      The Elf God:
      www.sacred-texts.com/egy/eml/eml109.htm

      Shall we choose the ELF(Extremely Low [Electronic] Frequencies),
      or the Etheric World, Tree-Forming,
      and out of Ashes, a Golden Phoenix, Elemental-Elves and Freya the Queen, Shamballa speak with a Heart of Gold Friend(Christ) Rich Transform-AWAKE-TRANSUBSTANCIATE the
      *****COMATIC 'SLEEPING BEAUTY'******* 'Mineral "Kingdom' of Death" for us...

      This one I also found, seem most extensively-historical rich!
      Look:
      ( * )
      o ))) www.utexas.edu/utpress/excerpts/
      exblagop.html