Re: prohibition against thinking: HELLO...!?

  • lightsearcher1
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 1, 2002
      Stephen:

      "Need you to know" I'm not so far out as not to
      recognize with you the troubling dimensions of
      science put to anti-human purposes -- as your
      posted material clearly shows.

      The military establishment has not yet crossed
      the threshold with the rest of us, socio-culturally
      speaking.

      It feels "out-of-joint" the way they are trying
      to meet "post-threshold" challenges with "pre-threshold"
      techniques.

      The Islamic terrorist bastards that our establishment is
      trying to meet are "old-world" dreck and just by that
      measure they are doomed to failure in the long run.

      But the scale of this phenomenon demands a tough but
      "spiritual" solution.

      Is "the threefold social order" it?

      = = = = = = = = = = = =

      --- In anthroposophy@y..., SRC posted:

      = = = = = = = = = = = =

      > You Are a Suspect
      > By WILLIAM SAFIRE
      >
      > WASHINGTON If the Homeland Security Act is not amended before
      passage...

      = = = = = = = = = = = =

      > Pentagon Fielding Electromagnetic Crowd Dispersal Weapon
      > By Frank Morales
      >
      > "The Marine Corps is on the verge of unveiling perhaps the biggest
      > breakthrough in weapons technology since the atomic bomb: a
      nonlethal
      > weapon that fires directed energy at human targets."
    • SRC
      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 2, 2002
        Dear Jud, Brad, ls1, +:

        --- holderlin66 <holderlin66@...> wrote:
        > --- In anthroposophy@y..., Judson Chambers <nuchamber@y...> wrote:
        > > Hello SRC,
        > >
        > > We have men in America who have
        > > no clue as to the potential to advance in freedom, but
        > > have a handfull of a grip on coercive Government,
        > > ready and eager to counter our individual freedom.
        > >
        > > Regards,
        > > Jud

        > Ditto to all the above, many, many thanks. I think some of us agree
        > that we should begin to look carefully in what electro/magnetic
        > shadow sea we are swimming in.

        Right, this is a cross-cultural, cross-political issue. In contrast to
        the seemingly inexorable momentum of Doom & Gloom represented by those
        articles - and all the other ones which we are aware of that point in the
        same direction - I am struggling mightily to retain connection to what I
        know from many consistent _positive_ experiences previous to this
        mass-cultural Dark Night of the Soul. There _is_ an upside to all this,
        as far in the future as its manifestation might be. We should be working
        on that, however we conceive it to be - while all this old shit plays
        itself out (there's more than enough to go around). I can't recap it
        here, except to note that within Saturn are the deepest divine origins of
        our vastest evolutionary cycle, and that Pluto designates <riches>;
        there's always the bramble patch to negotiate before bliss with the
        Princess!
        While my views don't exactly parallel our recent ones about Kundry, there
        are some convergent themes...especially about the relationship of the
        Divine Feminine to the Grail.

        Since attachments are permitted, I will post an article of mine that was
        written in a less pressured state of mind. I think I will read it again
        myself to see if there's any persistent encouragement in it. I've left
        out all but one of the various appendices and all the bibliographies, plus
        the title pages with quotes, etc. The entire thing (112 pages) will be
        entered into the Files soon.

        As far as I can tell, it is into these kinds of regions that the Society
        needs to grow if it is to obtain any effective purchase on events. My
        treatment may or may not be suitable for what is needed, but I welcome
        someone - anyone - doing it differently or better.... Maybe some here can
        benefit from what I have done....

        Stephen

        =====
        Dear Lord, please help me to be the kind of person my dog thinks I am.

        http://mailplus.yahoo.com
      • Judson Chambers
        Message 3 of 13 , Dec 2, 2002
          Hello Bradford,

          Your writing hereunder is a joy for its pertinence...
          Thanx for that and I'm sure more to come...

          <nuchamber@y...> wrote:
          > Hello SRC,
          > We have men in America who have no clue as to the
          potential to advance in freedom, but have a handfull
          of a grip on coercive Government, ready and eager to
          counter our individual freedom.
          > Regards, Jud

          Ditto to all the above, many, many thanks. I think
          some of us agree that we should begin to look
          carefully in what electro/magnetic shadow sea we are
          swimming in. It is true that the Archetypes of Man as
          a Devachan rooted mystery, gradually sink down slowly
          into the human environment as Earth begins to to
          decay. We are involved with the decay of matter, but
          the technology we have linked our astral forces to,
          and the Ring, Note Ring, as in Saturn Ring we are
          creating around our Planet, changes not only the the
          god of GPS and the horrible sisters from greek
          mythology who share one EYE between them, to see
          everything in the world, but the Black Riders.

          Again, I see the unforgiven Sin against the Holy Ghost
          as full addictive coitus union through Astral,
          Devachan descending forces that further envelop and
          tempt the various higher bodies of Man. Lastly, of all
          the Nine Archetypes, of Spirit Man, Life Spirit,
          Spirit Self, Consciousness Soul-Intellectual
          Soul-Sentient----Astral,
          Ego, Etheric and Physical.. is the high Physical
          blueprint. So in sort of reveresed order the forces
          are descending around us and coming from Man, a
          celebration into Psychotic Techno terroristic
          Possession. Slowly these fallen Devachan forces
          overtake the Soul and Spirit structure incorporating
          it into itself, like the Blob.

          Slowly these Fallen Devachan forces, that were blocked
          before the Fall of Michael Intelligence from fully
          infecting the human psyche are now gaining ground and
          we need to keep our eyes on the shifting Orwellian
          Speak that Power mad Anfortas Men of "What ails Thee?"
          add their politically infected thoughts into the mix.
          Certainly we can disclaim our own higher developments
          and begin riding on the technological spread of fallen
          Devachan forces that surround us. Why should we even
          bother to grow through inner Initiation into higher
          Spirit Self faculties? In fact, we can have all the
          toys and gadgets plus the electro magnetic addiction
          without having to do anything for
          it. This would and is giving rise to the growing
          tendency to create a medical, pharmalogical answer to
          avoiding the higher development of the I AM into
          Spirit Self.

          Ridlin and many other listed forces are sweeping in
          from around us to take the Jerry Spring Astral error
          ridden addicted mess into Techno/medical captivity and
          Politically correct on top of it. I have to say, that
          my Parnoid Post had nothing to what you guys offered,
          many, many thanks.

          Bradford

          http://sbc.yahoo.com