Re: prohibition against thinking: HELLO...!?

    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 1, 2002
      --- In anthroposophy@y..., Judson Chambers <nuchamber@y...> wrote:
      > Hello SRC,
      >
      > We have men in America who have
      > no clue as to the potential to advance in freedom, but
      > have a handfull of a grip on coercive Government,
      > ready and eager to counter our individual freedom.
      >
      > Regards,
      > Jud

      Ditto to all the above, many, many thanks. I think some of us agree
      that we should begin to look carefully in what electro/magnetic
      shadow sea we are swimming in. It is true that the Archetypes of Man
      as a Devachan rooted mystery, gradually sink down slowly into the
      human environment as Earth begins to to decay. We are involved with
      the decay of matter, but the technology we have linked our astral
      forces to, and the Ring, Note Ring, as in Saturn Ring we are creating
      around our Planet, changes not only the the god of GPS and the
      horrible sisters from greek mythology who share one EYE between them,
      to see everything in the world, but the Black Riders.

      Again, I see the unforgiven Sin against the Holy Ghost as full
      addictive coitus union through Astral, Devachan descending forces
      that further envelop and tempt the various higher bodies of Man.
      Lastly, of all the Nine Archetypes, of Spirit Man, Life Spirit,
      Spirit Self, Consciousness Soul-Intellectual Soul-Sentient----Astral,
      Ego, Etheric and Physical.. is the high Physical blueprint. So in
      sort of reveresed order the forces are descending around us and
      coming from Man, a celebration into Psychotic Techno terroristic
      Possession. Slowly these fallen Devachan forces overtake the Soul and
      Spirit structure incorporating it into itself, like the Blob.

      Slowly these Fallen Devachan forces, that were blocked before the
      Fall of Michael Intelligence from fully infecting the human psyche
      are now gaining ground and we need to keep our eyes on the shifting
      Orwellian Speak that Power mad Anfortas Men of "What ails Thee?" add
      their politically infected thoughts into the mix. Certainly we can
      disclaim our own higher developments and begin riding on the
      technological spread of fallen Devachan forces that surround us. Why
      should we even bother to grow through inner Initiation into higher
      Spirit Self faculties? In fact, we can have all the toys and gadgets
      plus the electro magnetic addiction without having to do anything for
      it. This would and is giving rise to the growing tendency to create a
      medical, pharmalogical answer to avoiding the higher development of
      the I AM into Spirit Self.

      Ridlin and many other listed forces are sweeping in from around us to
      take the Jerry Spring Astral error ridden addicted mess into
      Techno/medical captivity and Politically correct on top of it. I have
      to say, that my Parnoid Post had nothing to what you guys offered,
      many, many thanks.

      Bradford
    • lightsearcher1
      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 1, 2002
        Stephen:

        "Need you to know" I'm not so far out as not to
        recognize with you the troubling dimensions of
        science put to anti-human purposes -- as your
        posted material clearly shows.

        The military establishment has not yet crossed
        the threshold with the rest of us, socio-culturally
        speaking.

        It feels "out-of-joint" the way they are trying
        to meet "post-threshold" challenges with "pre-threshold"
        techniques.

        The Islamic terrorist bastards that our establishment is
        trying to meet are "old-world" dreck and just by that
        measure they are doomed to failure in the long run.

        But the scale of this phenomenon demands a tough but
        "spiritual" solution.

        Is "the threefold social order" it?

        = = = = = = = = = = = =

        --- In anthroposophy@y..., SRC posted:

        = = = = = = = = = = = =

        > You Are a Suspect
        > By WILLIAM SAFIRE
        >
        > WASHINGTON If the Homeland Security Act is not amended before
        passage...

        = = = = = = = = = = = =

        > Pentagon Fielding Electromagnetic Crowd Dispersal Weapon
        > By Frank Morales
        >
        > "The Marine Corps is on the verge of unveiling perhaps the biggest
        > breakthrough in weapons technology since the atomic bomb: a
        nonlethal
        > weapon that fires directed energy at human targets."
      • SRC
        Message 3 of 13 , Dec 2, 2002
          Dear Jud, Brad, ls1, +:

          --- holderlin66 <holderlin66@...> wrote:
          > --- In anthroposophy@y..., Judson Chambers <nuchamber@y...> wrote:
          > > Hello SRC,
          > >
          > > We have men in America who have
          > > no clue as to the potential to advance in freedom, but
          > > have a handfull of a grip on coercive Government,
          > > ready and eager to counter our individual freedom.
          > >
          > > Regards,
          > > Jud

          > Ditto to all the above, many, many thanks. I think some of us agree
          > that we should begin to look carefully in what electro/magnetic
          > shadow sea we are swimming in.

          Right, this is a cross-cultural, cross-political issue. In contrast to
          the seemingly inexorable momentum of Doom & Gloom represented by those
          articles - and all the other ones which we are aware of that point in the
          same direction - I am struggling mightily to retain connection to what I
          know from many consistent _positive_ experiences previous to this
          mass-cultural Dark Night of the Soul. There _is_ an upside to all this,
          as far in the future as its manifestation might be. We should be working
          on that, however we conceive it to be - while all this old shit plays
          itself out (there's more than enough to go around). I can't recap it
          here, except to note that within Saturn are the deepest divine origins of
          our vastest evolutionary cycle, and that Pluto designates <riches>;
          there's always the bramble patch to negotiate before bliss with the
          Princess!
          While my views don't exactly parallel our recent ones about Kundry, there
          are some convergent themes...especially about the relationship of the
          Divine Feminine to the Grail.

          Since attachments are permitted, I will post an article of mine that was
          written in a less pressured state of mind. I think I will read it again
          myself to see if there's any persistent encouragement in it. I've left
          out all but one of the various appendices and all the bibliographies, plus
          the title pages with quotes, etc. The entire thing (112 pages) will be
          entered into the Files soon.

          As far as I can tell, it is into these kinds of regions that the Society
          needs to grow if it is to obtain any effective purchase on events. My
          treatment may or may not be suitable for what is needed, but I welcome
          someone - anyone - doing it differently or better.... Maybe some here can
          benefit from what I have done....

          Stephen

          =====
          Dear Lord, please help me to be the kind of person my dog thinks I am.

          http://mailplus.yahoo.com
        • Judson Chambers
          Message 4 of 13 , Dec 2, 2002
            Hello Bradford,

            Your writing hereunder is a joy for its pertinence...
            Thanx for that and I'm sure more to come...

            http://sbc.yahoo.com