What happends when you spill water...

  • Danny F.
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 29, 2000
      on your computer?

      =====
      'There's a fine line between participation and mockery'.
      --Scott Adams

      'My advice to you is to get married. If you find a good wife, you'll be happy; if not, you'll become a philosopher'.

      'True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing'.
      --Socrates
      http://im.yahoo.com

      [This message contained attachments]
    • elaine upton
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2000
        Hello Danny.
        You ask what happens when you spill water:

        >From: "Danny F." <premabrahma@...>

        > on your computer?

        Call it a baptism and say some holy words! (smile)

        Seriously, I wouldn't know what else to do. Is your computer damaged? On
        which part did you spill it?

        Concerned,