Re: [anthroposophy] 'The Ghost Kings'

  • danifyou@tv.videotron.ca
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 28, 2002
      'Space', the final frontier...
      Or perhaps rather how to beam-warp(of Light) up cross beyond, a Thunder Bird, the 'I' go through Matter, in-(Gold)-Chant Robe Dress,
      a Bridegroom 'E' merge comes along...

      Hi Bradford!

      Sweet!
      Yes, I know about the Danny boy song! :)
      A WWII veteran friend of mine use to play it on the harmonica whenever him I go visit...

      Whenever in such a way(Danny boy) called, I tell you, my heart connect re-collect to the friendly-guilelessness of the once and future Soul's Purity, in Christ a Brotherhood of Man, a Fraternity.
      Therefore in LOVE,
      shall we all be called Friends, Man-Kind found Divinity.

      I always knew that with Christ I was a
      "rich man"(Dhani). Thanks to George Harrison, this word(his son's name btw) from him I happened to know lately. No doubt that he may in his posthume album 'Brainwashed' (to be released mid-november) offer lots of Gold from his Krishna devoted soul.

      When I was a teenager I used to go to the library and reach the maximum amount of books allowed to take out( one can see a certain "food" relation here... ;) But now that I am grown, I now have, in the 21st century the Wonderful opportunity at this e-table to share and read into the thoughts, Soul and Spirit of all kinds of Questing-Amazing Living Individualities.
      And not the lesser, you Bradford, do Bridge-bring and make evolve (as well plant seeds) that which in one may be embryonic, making it into furthering("Multiplication of Bread(th)"), quickening-increasing the Growth, the Crop.

      Heaven is a Garden...
      No small wonder as to why the Sunflower is
      Full of Seeds! :)
      Thunder Birds do there feed!

      And so we are told that Zeus became enamoured with Metis(thought)...
      In his head, like a womb, Athena was fathered. And lo who came to spark her out!?
      Hephaistos the METAL Worker, yes truly the birth of Thougth-Man could only arise through the Reflection on a Cave of Death, a 'Mineral body' of a Mars Helmet...

      But Golghota came and the Centuries-old
      came to a flip flap Turning Point to a Removal of Death.

      A Centurion commanded armies, but this son of Mars removing his helmet asked to the Commander Chief of the Celestial Armies if his sick son could be spared from Death,
      say only one word said he and my son will be healed. And made it so it was...
      The Centurion of the Old Loved Christ, removed his War Mask Helmet,
      received Mercurial son of Life all-Heal all-Illness even Death....

      I had in my Memory Bank the data once read as to the fact that Stanley Kubrick first thought to name the "2001 'SPACE' Odyssey"(Silica) Killer Computer: ATHENA. Now it certainly comes handy to take it out and into our thoughts-streaming, and now we can say that he was pretty much (Surfing) on Time!

      That which leads us to the many times by Bradford described 'Gorgon Eye'. See as well
      here the "Phlegmatic"-Force Field of the Dry,
      yes, the Magnetic Field and the Electric Static that which was in 'Star Wars' movie(Imaginaion) preventing from attacking the Death Star, or rather defeating the Dead thinking, Nowhereland in Numbers, a Matrix-Sea of Insignificance arise. May you have a good Golden Compass 'North Star' Christ tuned if in this Fallen your Self to find to Life the Way(Manichean)...

      Sword of Michael most handy handle now
      Ô Knight, in the Gorgon slicing find found in Willing's Might, Heart of the Good Survive, Angel Pegasian Wings deploy-strike!
      Golden Solar So, Lacing Nathan Soul Chemical Wedding wear Hermes Triadic-Fire flying mobile Sky-Walker shoes, Sword-Sling-Thunder-Blaze!

      Christ knows how to Re-Move Star Stir Stone(s)...
      Mountains of it...

      [Logical conclusion...]

      So why Lanoos don't you Conquer Gorgo-Golgo, das Hell Yell HAL Hag Death?...
      ;)