Bill Neall - List member

  • bmacro@lmi.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 27, 2002
      Hello, my name is Rodney Thomas, anthroposophic friend of Bill Neall, a
      member of this list. Bill crossed over the threshold eight days ago.
      He loved sharing and communicating with all of you. In a few days I will
      unsubscribe him from this list. His heart and soul are with us still.
      One of his last statements was "If the spiritual world needs me, I'm ready!"

      If you want to contact me off-list about Bill, my email address is
      rodneythomas@....

      Love,
      Rodney Thomas

      http://mail2web.com/ .
    • danifyou@tv.videotron.ca
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 27, 2002
        Hello, my name is Rodney Thomas, anthroposophic friend of Bill Neall, a
        member of this list. Bill crossed over the threshold eight days ago.

        He loved sharing and communicating with all of you.
        *****
        That's a very touching statement....

        Meditatively Guardian Angel gesture, in Respect you seem to move yourself Rodney.

        Welcome, Heart of Gold.

        Danny
        *****

      • DRStarman2001@aol.com