Here comes the judge !

  • VALENTINA BRUNETTI
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 7, 2002
       .

      Here comes the judge !!

      Hi, Jackstrange,Starman,Bradford,,myself, everyone who posted about "RS and Islam" thread what have  we done ?

      We were only able to show that we have no actual spiritual awareness and cognition  by quoting mechanically-as usual- Herr Doktor.

      We showed ourselves  beeing deeply involved in Rational Soul's muddy waters and most of all, prey of Luci and Ari

      Who said so ?

      It's simple: JOEL THE JUDGE.

      Well before sending our  posts , from this moment in time, we are kindly request to send it to Mr.Wendt.

      If in case he'll give us the request "censorship permission" having checked our "quoting rights" and our  consciousness soul level.

       Free quotationas allowed. Wendt himself ,Valentin Tomberg and Pope's encyclicals.

      Andrea the Repentant

    • Sören Groth
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 8, 2002
        --- In anthroposophy@y..., "VALENTINA BRUNETTI" <okcgbr@t...> wrote:
        > .
        > Here comes the judge !!

        > Who said so ?
        >
        > It's simple: JOEL THE JUDGE.

        Hmmmm I agree totally with Joel's post, not because I regard him as
        an authorithy or have submitted to any juridical power vested in him,
        but simply because he made his own moral evaluation on what was going on.

        So the people who say that killing of a bunch of iraqi's will be good
        for islam and the arab world, making all kinds of genralizations about
        arab and millions of other "muslim" individuals .. they're not
        selfappointed JUDGES ??? The qoute of RShave vested in us the power to
        understand Islam, dismiss any arab from explaining how he understand
        Islam and let's burn the devil's pack.. whoaaaaaaaa
        Sure RS would be happy to see his name used for such judgements ...

        So I'll join the quoting idioty:

        Just as little is it possible to determine from the general
        characteristics of man what concrete aims the individual may choose to
        set himself. If we would understand the single individual we must find
        our way into his own particular being and not stop short at those
        characteristics that are typical. In this sense every single human
        being is a separate problem. And every kind of study that deals with
        abstract thoughts and generic concepts is but a preparation for the
        knowledge we get when a human individuality tells us his way of
        viewing the world, and on the other hand for the knowledge we get from
        the content of his acts of will Whenever we feel that we are dealing
        with that element in a man which is free from stereotyped thinking and
        instinctive willing, then, if we would understand him in his essence,
        we must cease to call to our aid any concepts at all of our own
        making, The act of knowing consists in combining the concept with the
        percept by means of thinking. With all other objects the observer must
        get his concepts through his intuition; but if we are to understand a
        free individuality we must take over into our own spirit those
        concepts by which he determines himself, in their pure form (without
        mixing our own conceptual content with them). Those who immediately
        mix their own concepts into every judgment about another person, can
        never arrive at the understanding of an individuality. Just as the
        free individuality emancipates himself from the characteristics of the
        genus, so must the act of knowing emancipate itself from the way in
        which we understand what is generic.
        Philosophy of Freedom ch XIV

        To think we by nature are free from generic characteristics and
        generic knowledge just because we happen to be born in "western
        civilisation" and then freely can make generic statement about all the
        "niggaz" around and conclude that it is the "white mans burden" to
        kill of a bunch of them as "evolution" and "progress" demands so....
        You make me sick !!!!!!!

        Love Sören