R: [anthroposophy] 21st Century--RE: XX Century arson incidents: Goetheanum and Reichstag

  • VALENTINA BRUNETTI
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2002
      Dear Elaine,
      the festival of "animal spirits"... is just the period between 1922 and 1929
      ( the Great Gatsby era) " in which the "capitalistic animal spirits" (idiom
      from some economist- I don't remember who was -about the freed of
      unbalanced wild powers inside the financial and economic sphere) were
      workin' to open the door to Hitler's Age (1933-1945, see also Bradford's
      insight about Alamos and Oppenheimer at the end of the12 years) that is
      the first appareance of the Beast in XX Century as RS stated in his lectures
      to Christiangemainschaft's priests
      ad majora
      Andrea.