tolkien, inklings, etc-Re: XX Century arson incidents: Goetheanum and Reichstag

  • elaineupton2001
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 3, 2002
      Thanks, bradford, for your beautiful flowing post on Michaelic
      impulses (especially now in this season), on how peasants have died
      recently --those who would experience the Etheric Christ in their
      relatively innocent lives, and then for writing on tolkien,
      c.s.lewis, owen barfield and other brits--those among the inklings,
      and so on. Rich matter is here...Thank you!

      I've not paid attention to tolkien, but may one day. Harwood to a
      degree, and more,Barfield and c.s. lewis, have accompanied me some
      way or other...

      In gratitude,