21st Century--RE: XX Century arson incidents: Goetheanum and Reichstag

  • elaineupton2001
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2002
      Yes, Thank you, Andrea, for taking the time to bring all this
      material together for us. Indeed, as you say, Christ, the Risen One,
      is among us, if we are open and free ourselves from daily trivia
      that weighs us down. It seems to me that once again we approach such
      dark years as those of 1933-45 that you speak of (with such as war
      for oil, the stock market gone crazy, rampant consumerism, as in,
      for example, what occured when after 9/11 Mayor Giuilani of New York
      City and President-Select Bush told people to go on with life as
      normal --while at the same time advising us to watch for terrorists--
      become spys of sorts, of course, but, don't let fear overtake you,
      they added, for much can be solved by our becoming patriots who
      spend the mighty dollar, and Giulani even told New Yorkers to go do
      Christman shopping in September!). Well, there are dark forces
      abounding (animal festival??? I don't quite understand this part),
      yet all this challenge of the dark is for our freedom and
      edification, our finding the Light, somehow....somehow...

      Your servant,