Re: R: [anthroposophy] XX Century arson incidents: Goetheanum and Reichstag

  • Jo Ann Schwartz
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 23, 2002
      Dear Andrea,

      I'm sure there are many of us out here, reading quietly at our screens,
      who very much appreciate your thoughts and the time you take to translate
      them for us.

      Kind regards,
      JoAnn

      http://sbc.yahoo.com
    • VALENTINA BRUNETTI
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 23, 2002
        Dear Stephen,
        tks for appreciations and good remarks . I agree at all.

        About Warburgs:
        They were ( they "are" to be right,since they are today alive and kicking)
        Investment Bankers. Paul Warburg firm,together with Dillon Read and
        Schroeder Bank (London- New York) were supporters of NSDAP, either directly
        or via multifaceted tricks. Don't forget their faithful ally and Lodges'
        servant, the anglo-german " elemental being with human fashion" ( words by
        Geminello Alvi) named Hijalmar Horace Greely Schacht who was Deutsche
        Bank's Direktor till 1936-37 and luckily eventually avoided the gallows
        pole at Nurnberg Trials!
        So strange to say: Warburg familiy has strong jews origin.
        About America: There is a really astonishing work on IBM-Hitler connection
        during the "Beast twelve" written by Edwin Black ( "IBM and The
        Holocaust" )that shows us how all the well organized burocreacy that
        allowed the SHOAH was managed through american IBM machines...........
        Moreover: Brown Harriman Bank (yes THOSE Harrimans) , whose BOD had as a
        prominent member I don't rembember which Bush- maybe Prescott- (yes THOSE
        Bushes), was closed up in 1940s due to some "free and easy" business with
        Mr.Hermann Goering ,chief of the "Four Years Planning Office".
        BHB Bank also is today alive and kicking
        !
        Further contribution of my own ....
        .Well it's mainly a question of free time (I'm not able to think in English
        and I have to translate everything before typin'out) from family and working
        cares.
        Hope for the best.
        Ad Majora
        Andrea
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 2, 2002
          Yes, Thank you, Andrea, for taking the time to bring all this
          material together for us. Indeed, as you say, Christ, the Risen One,
          is among us, if we are open and free ourselves from daily trivia
          that weighs us down. It seems to me that once again we approach such
          dark years as those of 1933-45 that you speak of (with such as war
          for oil, the stock market gone crazy, rampant consumerism, as in,
          for example, what occured when after 9/11 Mayor Giuilani of New York
          City and President-Select Bush told people to go on with life as
          normal --while at the same time advising us to watch for terrorists--
          become spys of sorts, of course, but, don't let fear overtake you,
          they added, for much can be solved by our becoming patriots who
          spend the mighty dollar, and Giulani even told New Yorkers to go do
          Christman shopping in September!). Well, there are dark forces
          abounding (animal festival??? I don't quite understand this part),
          yet all this challenge of the dark is for our freedom and
          edification, our finding the Light, somehow....somehow...

          Your servant,