XX Century arson incidents: Goetheanum and Reichstag

  • VALENTINA BRUNETTI
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 23, 2002

      XX Century arson incidents: Goetheanum and Reichstag.

      a)The dance of the "animal spirits" and the Freed of the Beast

       If we think about the years between 1919 and 1929 we are able to  see  the  actual festival of the "animal spirits".

       These years have been called by a remarkable  anthro-economist ,Mr Geminello Alvi, the "Great Gatsby era", namely the golden  age of the unbridled consumerism..

      When  the bubble exploded (the Wall Street crack )  there was a main consequence in Germany   all US capital were withdrawn, and Weimar's Republic in  1929-1932 took the top of 6 millions unemployed

      But – very strange to say- an opposite stream of money flowed from England, Switzerland, US and so on .( SG Warburg the main "giver".).

       Destination: Adolf Hitler's NSDAP, that so , in 1932 was able to  create the first,

      gigantic,  "modern" electoral campaign by the means of Radio, Airplanes ,"door to door" advertising, thousands of meetings, getting  a 32% of the votes, with a growth of 26%

      When we think about Nazis' take of power  we see that ,on 1933, Jan 30 A.H. became premier, but the very  first day date of his "legal dictatorship" is just another.

       Precisely it's  1933,Feb,27 (exactly on  72th Steiner's birthday,if alive!) the day  the Reichstag did burn- due to a plot directed by Goebbels and Goering by the hands of an handicapped Dutch communist- and this was the giant step towards  the Abyss.

      Roman- Catholic side of the story: we see  Apostolic delegate's (Mr.Pacelli, next Pio XII Pope) benevolence towards Nazis  till the fated  point of arrival: Catholic Von Papen and his party were easily allowed to support Hitler's  cabinet while thousands of Catholic began to dress   SA and SS suits

      The link between Nazis and Papists makes our thoughts  running  fast to another arson:  on 1922,December, 31 the  Goetheanum on Dornach, the only living building on Earth's surface left the physical plane due  to a Nazi-Catholic plot.

      Well, if we compare the two incidents we are able to say that  while the Goetheanum did burn as a creative "death and resurrection" process (what a spiritual-physical gift gave us Steiner in his last years, but what else  would  he be able to give us if alive till 1933 ?)  the Reichstag did burn as  a "first step in 1933-1945 abyss" as Jesaiah Ben Aharon  wrote  in his 1993 essay.

      b) The Risen One and the Beast.

      In 1933 ( what a year!, think also  about Josif Stalin ordering the massacre of millions of peasants , the so called  "Kulakis' genocide ) we are able to contemplate a polarity between the Rise of the Christ in Angel's Garments and the Freed of The Beast, sponsored by  the "animal spirits" freetrade  "Lodges" tricks.

       Jesaiah Ben Aharon gave us important insights about the spiritual evolution of such a polarity.

      We  know , from this moment in time onward –  a big  topic were  the Atomic fires  in  1945- how the Beast marked its way.

      Mainly  through the help of Ahrimanic servants , It has stepped  in all fields of life.

      Just to pell-mell  remember something : the discovery of DNA, the advent of radio-microwaves-magnetic fields civilization, the worldwide  freed of every antisocial instinct mixed up with the storm of fear sprung by everyday  stock market gambling. All that  based on a dead brain -bound thinking culture nourished by harsh social darwinism (someone is used  to call it "freetrade")  and scientific reductionism.

       A consequence: the double damage of Earth's atmosphere either on  astral-psychic or ethereal-physical planes.

      A further consequence: the attempt of avoid the fulfilment of before-birth  karmic tasks of spiritual gifted ones.

       But what about the steps of the Risen One ?

       I can remember that in 1954, here in Rome, He showed Himself, in different moments, to some spiritual high-ranking  people .

        He gave also the gift of  His presence – unknown to the most- during some lecture in the branch of the Anthroposphical Society . Needless to say: the astonishing identity of these events with Steiner's' statements of 1910s

      Who experienced Him in such a way , told us: " Talk to Him like he were your actual elder brother"  "If you'll meet Him someday in His angelic garment, you have to ask Him questions"

         In order to prepare the Event :  "When you are walking on the road, by a free will thinking act try to  keep your mind and soul free from your everyday care, so you'll be ready to  set the table for the Host. He'll begin to talk to you and  also to free the road to make Himself visible".

       Well, if we look at some different Christ's manifestation during XX Century (George Ritchie's one included)  we'll  see that there are actually two roads of His way to us: one to spiritually developed people, the other – can we call it "spontaneous"?- to people , seemingly "common", who , by the means of this gift, changes totally his life

      I left an open question: what's the difference?

      . In the end :let's  think about the following  pictures: one shows us the spiritual work of "goodwill people" who is able to clear Earth's darkness in front of Spiritual Heavenly Beings' eyes, allowing them to light up our thinking,willing and feeling world..

      Another  picture  shows Christ's walking among us.

      He becomes more visible through the same  work of the  goodwill men  ,and in the same time, he gives  His Grace to everyone able in his life to "open the door".

      So if we see this continuous exchange and, as a reversed process the work of the Beast, we see that what we call "reality ", becomes such  just by means of  the cognition of this whole process.

      Thanks Bradford for your work here!

      Andrea

    • SRC
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 23, 2002
        Dear Andrea:

        Excellent. Thank you for this. Some questions:

        --- VALENTINA BRUNETTI <okcgbr@...> wrote:

        > XX Century arson incidents: Goetheanum and Reichstag.
        > But - very strange to say- an opposite stream of money flowed from
        > England, Switzerland, US and so on.(SG Warburg the main "giver".)

        Who is this SG Warburg?

        > Destination: Adolf Hitler's NSDAP, that so , in 1932 was able to
        > create the first,
        > gigantic, "modern" electoral campaign by the means of Radio, Airplanes
        > ,"door to door" advertising, thousands of meetings, getting a 32% of
        > the votes, with a growth of 26%

        Yes, many American industrialists were enthusiastic about the new economic
        opportunities opening up in Hitler's Reich. The one whose name comes
        first to mind is Henry Ford: the genius of mass-production.

        > When we think about Nazis' take of power we see that ,on 1933, Jan 30
        > A.H. became premier, but the very first day date of his "legal
        > dictatorship" is just another.
        >
        > Precisely it's 1933, Feb. 27 (exactly on 72th Steiner's birthday, if
        > alive!) the day the Reichstag did burn-

        Oh my, I had no idea...!

        > Roman- Catholic side of the story: we see Apostolic delegate's
        > (Mr.Pacelli, next Pio XII Pope) benevolence towards Nazis till the
        > fated point of arrival: Catholic Von Papen and his party were easily
        > allowed to support Hitler's cabinet while thousands of Catholic began
        > to dress SA and SS suits

        True.

        > In 1933 ( what a year!, think also about Josif Stalin ordering the
        > massacre of millions of peasants , the so called "Kulakis' genocide )
        > we are able to contemplate a polarity between the Rise of the Christ in
        > Angel's Garments and the Freed of The Beast, sponsored by the "animal
        > spirits" freetrade "Lodges" tricks.

        Also the purges in the Anthroposophic Society at about this time by the
        Vorstand Politbureau!

        > Mainly through the help of Ahrimanic servants , It has stepped in all
        > fields of life.
        >
        > Just to pell-mell remember something : the discovery of DNA, the advent
        > of radio-microwaves-magnetic fields civilization, the worldwide freed
        > of every antisocial instinct mixed up with the storm of fear sprung by
        > everyday stock market gambling. All that based on a dead brain -bound
        > thinking culture nourished by harsh social darwinism (someone is used
        > to call it "freetrade") and scientific reductionism.

        Don't forget psycho-analysis: the work of Freud, Jung, Adler, etc. exactly
        paralleled the work of the nuclear scientists. One set cracked the atom,
        the others cracked the mind. Not havaing examined the materialist
        assumptions sufficiently, psychiatry jumped into bed with the
        pharmaceutical industry - of which germany's I. G. Farben was tops, just
        like Krupps was in armaments!

        > Who experienced Him in such a way , told us: " Talk to Him like he were
        > your actual elder brother" "If you'll meet Him someday in His angelic
        > garment, you have to ask Him questions"
        >
        > In order to prepare the Event : "When you are walking on the road,
        > by a free will thinking act try to keep your mind and soul free from
        > your everyday care, so you'll be ready to set the table for the Host.
        > He'll begin to talk to you and also to free the road to make Himself
        > visible".

        Good advice.

        > Well, if we look at some different Christ's manifestation during XX
        > Century (George Ritchie's one included) we'll see that there are
        > actually two roads of His way to us: one to spiritually developed
        > people, the other - can we call it "spontaneous"?- to people , seemingly
        > "common", who , by the means of this gift, changes totally his life
        >
        > I left an open question: what's the difference?

        Each road needs to learn from the other. A little more openness to
        spontaneous experience would do many "Thinking" types a world of good.
        And if the spontaneous types understood their experiences a little more,
        they'd be less inclined to go Luciferic about them.

        > . In the end :let's think about the following pictures: one shows us
        > the spiritual work of "goodwill people" who is able to clear Earth's
        > darkness in front of Spiritual Heavenly Beings' eyes, allowing them to
        > light up our thinking,willing and feeling world..
        >
        > Another picture shows Christ's walking among us.
        >
        > He becomes more visible through the same work of the goodwill men
        > ,and in the same time, he gives His Grace to everyone able in his life
        > to "open the door".

        Yes, Christ can find a way to reach anyone - right from where they are at.

        > So if we see this continuous exchange and, as a reversed process the
        > work of the Beast, we see that what we call "reality ", becomes such
        > just by means of the cognition of this whole process.

        A great vision, Andrea. Please post more on all of this!

        Stephen

        =====
        Just cooperate and everything will be OK: The Authorities

        Only the small secrets need to be protected. The big
        ones are kept secret by public incredulity. Marshall McLuhan

        In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice, there is.

        http://sbc.yahoo.com
      • Bradford Riley
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 24, 2002
          I wish to express my thanks to Stephen, Andrea and so many others spanning a
          large part of the globe and placing in our grasp, profound food to assist
          our Celebration of the Michael time of the year, with Michaelic Thoughts.

          I was struck by the full Sun Course of 72 years, one click of the Platonic
          cycle, that would have brought Steiner to the full life course of meeting
          the Master of Life and the Logos with his harvest of a whole society and
          whole offering to the Great Being that so many stop short of seeing. Steiner
          wept after the Goetheanum burned for the fact that the 1st Goetheanum's
          existence would have fired the Imagination and fused the Image and the
          Science he fostered into full clarity and meaning.

          Steiner in 1933, naturally, lived to experience on the otherside of the
          Threshold the preparations for those incarnating to be able to carry the
          fiery impulse that he so hoped would take flame from Michael Science deep
          into the Earthly hearts of Mankind. Names everywhere and certainly outside
          of the Society were equipped to carry this inspired flame with them. He
          never stopped working as an Initiate. But naturally crowning his Life's Sun
          Course of 1933 with his 1st Goetheanum glowing in the world would have been
          an amazing offering.

          When we take the sum total of the massive indications that have been
          outlined recently, we see that the extermination of so many, peasant, and
          simple souls, so much stamping out in mass, mass numbers of those who would
          have seen and felt and experienced in their hearts the rising of the Etheric
          Christ, we see a method and a madness. For on that peasant soul, living
          still with the Town and Field of Life, many would have experienced this
          rising of the Christ in the peacefulness of their hearts. Thus many were
          prevented, over the world, from reporting the substance of the heart that
          would have opened. They were tortured and suffocated and extinquished as the
          'strange-ness' as in Pink Floyd, this 'strange-ness' took over education,
          marketing, human relations and those we consider great! Greatness was
          displaced and common illusions were shared by all. Power, might and
          Political savy won out over Depth, truth and Spiritual Fire.

          In the Lord of the Rings, Tolkien had the simple goal, among the "Fellowship
          of the Ring" it was the great goal to toss the Ring made by the denial and
          the darkness that has filtered into every brain, every aspect of education,
          technology, medicine, a thinking that is false, to toss the Ring that binds
          us all back where it was made in the abyss of consciousness untouched by the
          Holy God Logos. Tolkien wanted to turn back the hands of the clock. He
          recognized the Etheric Elven community that faded from our consciousness
          thousands of years ago. He recognized the Earth Spirits, and Core Asuric and
          Sorathian Beings; He recognized Initiates and higher wisdom and saw the
          horrible binding contract that was forged in the destiny of culture and
          mankind. He was soaked in Nordic Imaginations and the Earthiness of Deep
          love. Tolkien also found it a strain and a bore to continue to write these
          obscure novels.

          The Inklings, composed of Charles Williams, A.C. Harwood (president of the
          British Anthro Society), Owen Barfield, C.S. Lewis, focused on and fought
          for not only literature but a stand point in culture.

          ***********"The group known as 'The Inklings' began to form itself in the
          early nineteen-thirties when the group called The Coalbiters (The Kolbiters
          - those who sit so close to the fire when telling stories that they 'bite
          the coal'), an informal reading club founded by Tolkien in Leeds, ceased to
          meet having fulfilled their aim of reading all the principle Icelandic
          sagas. Originally 'The Inklings' was the name of a literary society founded
          in 1931 by a University College undergraduate named Tangye Lean. CS Lewis
          and Tolkien both attended its meetings, at which unpublished compositions
          were read and criticized. After Lean left, the club lived on, or rather, it
          transferred to the circle of friends who gathered regularly for meetings
          with Lewis.

          The club consisted of a number of friends who were all male and Christians
          and who were interested in literature. Members attended more or less
          regularly at various intervals so there was no true idea on numbers in the
          club. Lewis was the nucleus, without whom any meetings would be
          inconceivable. Included in the group, besides Lewis and Tolkien, were Major
          Warren Lewis (CS Lewis's brother) known as 'Warnie', R. E. Havard (an Oxford
          doctor who attended the Lewis and Tolkien households), Lewis's long-standing
          friend Owen Barfield (who seldom attended due to work in London as a
          solicitor) and Hugo Dyson.

          The group would generally meet on a week-day morning in the back room of a
          pub, generally on Tuesday's in the 'Eagle and Child' (informally known as
          the 'Bird and Baby'). On Thursday nights they would meet in Lewis's big
          sitting room at Magdalene College at about nine o'clock. Tea would be served
          and pipes lit and then Lewis would boom out: "Well, has nobody got anything
          to read to us?". Someone would produce a manuscript and begin to read it
          aloud. it might be a poem or a story or even just a chapter. There would be
          some criticism, some praise and some censure as this was no mutual
          admiration society.

          By the late nineteen-thirties 'The Inklings' was an important part of
          Tolkien's life. Amongst some of his contributions were some readings from
          the still-unpublished manuscript of 'The Hobbit'.

          When war broke out in 1939 another man was recruited to the group. This was
          Charles Williams who worked for the Oxford University press at their London
          office but had now been transferred to Oxford along with the rest of the
          staff. he was a novelist, poet, theologian and critic and was already
          respected for his writings and thoughts."

          Bradford comments;

          Like the Mermaid Tavern of Old where Shakespeare, Ben Jonson, Christopher
          Marlowe and many others met, great things were formed. Inspirations were
          allowed to germinate and friends invited to share their works. With Tolkien,
          a resonating inspiration from the Grail, as the Fellowship or brotherhood of
          the Grail, a Quest rooted itself deeply into the English Folk Spirit that
          went far down into the reaches of culture. Merlin and Arthur - Wagner and
          Shakespeare - a great classic text of profound import hatched and was
          incubated because Those with depth and Spirit shared their insights. And the
          Spiritual world hovered, hoping to catch the great Inspired Ideals that have
          brought humanity courage and hope.

          The deep resonation of the Ancient Odin Being, warmly filtered into the Text
          and discussions of Tolkien's imagination. Just as Beings hovered over
          inspirations such as "Phylos the Thebetan" and "The Chymical Wedding" and
          most of Shakespeare's Initiation, so Tolkien also found a resonating rhythm
          in the deeper levels of culture. The Two Towers and what that can mean as
          vision considering the Twin Towers that fell on Wall Street that had arisen
          from the same errors that had forged the ring. One must think of the
          dedication that these THREE YEARS of making of the Saga for film have meant
          to those making it. One must compare and hold in ones ideals THE THREE YEARS
          by Bock. There is an invested Spiritual Strength pouring into those who have
          ears to hear and eyes to see.

          If we could toss this "Ring" this binding false knowledge that everyone pays
          homage to back into the hellish regions where it was made in the human
          psyche, what new things could we do with culture and education? We could
          with our thinking and our actions toss this Ring of 'False' education back
          into the Titans Volcano, into the Abyss of 1933 when it flooded the world
          with confusion and horror and in the place of Wonder, and astonishment.
          Leaving behind, a Science and Education that teaches blindly the
          disconnection between the Atomic Table and the appearences of Christ at
          Emmaus, to Thomas and at various times and places to Mary Magdalen, and the
          Disciples.

          Such a unique manifestation and a form, of solid frame and a lightly
          vanishing form...If Love was taught as the miracle of strength and power
          instead of the folly of Fission and false light would we replace this
          falseness with true thinking. Do hundreds of us have this true thinking? Do
          thousands, hundreds of thousands?

          If the very foundations of matter, plant, animal and Human substance were
          taught as the crowning achievement of the Logos Lord of Matter...And Shape
          shifters in the true Christ sense were taught to see, sense and hear the
          deeper mysteries, We could toss this ring back into the fiery hell where it
          was made and understand the greater good and recovery our rightful destiny
          and human spiritual dignity. We could re-think our humanity instead of being
          bound to politics and science that shrivels the heart instead of awakens
          it.. We would, and we are, a part of a vast Fellowship. Thank-you for the
          brotherhood/sisterhood and Fellowship that we still share.

          Bradford

        • SRC
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 25, 2002
            And thanks to you, too, Brad! Your stunning posts are coming in so fast
            and heavy that all I can do is skim them and save them. By the time I find
            time to read them, printed out, at home, there are a couple more waiting
            for me.... Great stuff indeed. Wow. Don't burn yourself out!

            Warm Regards,

            Stephen

            --- Bradford Riley <holderlin66@...> wrote:

> [...]
            > meant
            > to those making it. One must compare and hold in ones ideals THE THREE
            > YEARS
            > by Bock. There is an invested Spiritual Strength pouring into those who
            > have
            > ears to hear and eyes to see.
            >
            > If we could toss this "Ring" this binding false knowledge that everyone
            > pays
            > homage to back into the hellish regions where it was made in the human
            > psyche, what new things could we do with culture and education? We could
            >
            > with our thinking and our actions toss this Ring of 'False' education
            > back
            > into the Titans Volcano, into the Abyss of 1933 when it flooded the
            > world
            > with confusion and horror and in the place of Wonder, and astonishment.

            === message truncated ===

            =====
            LAND OF THE FREE AND HOME OF THE BRAVE (Some restrictions apply. Void where prohibited by law)

            Experts agree: everything is fine!

            "The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders: All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the peacemakers for exposing the coutry to danger. It works the same in any country."
            Hermann Goering, at the Nuremberg trials

            http://sbc.yahoo.com
          • elaineupton2001
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 3, 2002
              Thanks, bradford, for your beautiful flowing post on Michaelic
              impulses (especially now in this season), on how peasants have died
              recently --those who would experience the Etheric Christ in their
              relatively innocent lives, and then for writing on tolkien,
              c.s.lewis, owen barfield and other brits--those among the inklings,
              and so on. Rich matter is here...Thank you!

              I've not paid attention to tolkien, but may one day. Harwood to a
              degree, and more,Barfield and c.s. lewis, have accompanied me some
              way or other...

              In gratitude,