Re: Architecture & the Amercan Soul

  • Danny Fortier
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 15, 2000
      --- John Massengale <john@...> wrote:
      > From: "John Massengale" <john@...>
      >
      > > Many here (on this list) know how the influence of America on the
      > rest
      > > of the world had to be held back in the past. And then how the
      > influence
      > > of the potato (in particular), the tomato and tobacco, markedly
      > altered
      > > the thinking abilties of those in Europe.
      >
      > Could you comment on those two sentences?

      Potato: Has a numbing effect on the head system, nothing can go deep;
      remain on the surface and encourage the abstract: this is
      shortly an Ahrimanic vegie.

      Tomato: Encourage and promote independant life; something to avoid in
      case of tumor and everything of the like that wants to
      separate
      from the whole and live on his own.

      Tobacco: Desynchronise breath and heartbeat; the heart beat faster
      than
      in should usually do, creates an anxiety, even unconscious.

      Sugar should be included also, coffee too, they belong to the same
      north american trend; coffee goes in the folder 'abstract', sugar
      goes in 'independance and separate'...

      There's some kind of earthly 'archetypes' to look at considering
      those substances, think to the journalist for example, think to the
      living room sportive, oups! we also forgot the substance 'alcool'!...

      Observe how the potato grow, how the tomato plant accept other
      plants, and the obvious effects of tobacco. The science of
      observation shall bring the desired complement of information,
      and the science of generosity may also bring other insights,
      informations and knowledge...

      � la prochaine,
      Danny

      =====
      I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestionable ability of man to elevate his life by a conscious endeavor.-- Henry David Thoreau
      http://im.yahoo.com