Re: [anthroposophy] Thatcher was Michaelic age and 9/11 America

  • Vicki Sivess
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 14, 2002
      At 12:20 PM 14/09/2002 +0200, you wrote:
> [...]
      ..... since you quote the English Welfare killer M.me Thatcher ...

      *******I agree, there's no point in talking to anyone who slings around slanderous phrases like that. Just please don't give people the impression that spiritual science backs up anything like such ludicrous political prejudices, as putting them on an anthroposophy list could imply. I've never known anthroposophists to comment mindlessly on world events, substituting slogans for the serious analysis that the times call for... which, incidentally, I'll once again recommend Lady Thatcher's latest (and last) book "Statecraft" to read the best I know of.
      -starman
      I think this list isn't the place for political discussions and so I hope you will all forgive me for speaking up here. I haven't read any books by Margaret Thatcher but I am English and lived through the 17 years when I feel she did so much harm to the soul of my country that we are all still recovering from it.
      Vicki