=?UNKNOWN?B?UulwLiA6?= [anthroposophy] John Lennon, Bruce Lee-Buddha and Mars

  • danifyou@tv.videotron.ca
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2002
      With the several elements you brought out weaved mastercraftly, aiming right, hitting and presenting, I am led to have in mind that we may soon find quite interesting stuff and most likely also get to know the meaning of a 'Red Dragon'...

      Let it be my guess....

      In a theater near us: 4th of october

      Titles have been found to be quite reliable lately in the Hollywood movie industry.
      Some of it's latest examples are
      'Changing Lane', quite spiritually litteral.
      Also 'Mr Deeds', a pizzaman more "Doer" more "Labourer" than many others, another tale of the Good, of the Heart and of what really matters. The Moral speaks, have ears...

      The contemporary Mystery Plays are not that
      mysterious, for the Open Mysteries are now playing everywhere in "Theater" Earth...

      Which role do you want?
      A Neo one?... ;)

      To be continued

      ----Message original -----
      De : holderlin66<holderlin66@...>
      --- In anthroposophy@y..., danifyou@t... wrote:
      > The Sun spoke
      > And continues to do so...
      > Evolve in Mindful-ear
      > "Nowhereland"
      > First
      > You know Christ
      >
      > -Dhyanny ;)

      NOWHERE MAN - BEATLES

      he's a real nowhere man
      sitting in his nowhere land
      making all his nowhere plans for nobody

      doesn't have a point of view
      knows not where's he going to
      isn't he a bit like you and me?

      nowhere man, please listen
      you don't know what you're missing
      nowhere man,
      the world is at your command

      he's blind as he can be
      just sees what he wants to see
      nowhere man can you see me at all?

      nowhere man, don't worry
      take your time, don't hurry
      leave it all till somebody else
      lends you a hand

      Bradford comments;

      Thanks Sir, Dhyanny. Your right. Here we see some of the break
      through to the Relativity of Consciousness. To remind ourselves
      again, a person who might travel at the speed of light, might age
      differently then the souls who have lived in so called real time. Now
      Einstein could show and fiction has enjoyed showing how this pace,
      changed our sense of Time and Time development. From a stationary
      spot in slowed normal time to Speed of Light time.

      So we say that this Relativity exists for those who can think in the
      Consciousness Soul, and those trapped in Time, living in Sentient
      Soul experiences, do not grasp the higher Time dimension, but
      certainly the souls experiencing, Spirit Self, Consciousness Soul can
      experience the different rate of speed coming from the Intellectual
      Soul and Sentient Soul. This thought allows us to grasp in our own
      environment how difficult it must have been for a Christ to enter our
      Human emotional world or the clarity and acute pain if you were a
      Buddha or Steiner or Christian Rosenkreuz to quietly live in the
      sewage sea of mankind's false thoughts.

      In Nowhere Man, The Beatles song, indicated by our good friend
      Dhyanny, or Danny we can clearly see where John Lennon was looking at
      the speed change and relativity of consciousness. Dhyanny is right!
      Not that many of us can think clearly enough to grasp it, but NoWhere
      Man is really such a strong intuition on Dhyanny's part, to see and
      understand where others are saying in poetic vision CONSCIOUSNESS
      SOUL. While we say what the heck is all this about?

      What the difference friends, between an Elohim and my little Sentient
      Soul brain who calls Jesus just my sweet little baby savior boy. Vast
      differences in speed, moral vision and active taps of courage exist
      between being a coworker with Christ or enjoying the vacancy of your
      self imposed closed, cowardly mind.

      I can shrink to Sentient Speed, extract the courage, loyalty and
      certain warmth from it, but those, 99% fixed in the Sentient Soul
      cannot expand to grasp of Christ as the Cosmic Being interwoven in
      matter as the Love and Light principle. What! you say, is he talking
      about again?

      It is Light and Matter and the mission of Earth as transubstantiating
      Matter with Love that is not taught in our universities. Yet we
      worship the idea that Beam me Up Scotty means disassembling my matter
      and reassembling it while having leaped hundreds of miles and caught
      my essential material body while orbiting somewhere out in space. The
      Christ did that and entered the Atomic table of all matter as the
      essence of the Logos. Why do you think Star Trek is truly Christian?

      Why is it that we fail to grasp what everyone else with an ear to
      hear grasps, that if we talk about science of matter and we do not
      include the Thomas experience of sticking his fingers in the wounds
      of Christ and the various reappearances of Christ, we fail to grasp
      the nature of matter. Is this so hard to think through and why would
      we not show some respect to the idea of the Logos musical compostion
      of matter and what do we think we are doing extracting and poisoning
      matter to extract merely the Light from it and not the Love?

      It is indeed an Equation but Einstein gave us the Old Moon equation.
      Old Moon he says! What the hell is that? Ah again, relativity of
      Consciousness. To those who understand this internal questioning you
      are extremely lucky and also must carry the curse of the Michael
      School. To those who don't understand you are truly unlucky.
      Naturally to explain it in a nice neat little book geared to the slow
      unfolding of the logic forces, is why we research together on this
      list. Raw research is different than presenting some clear pathway
      collections of data for digestion by some.

      To understand Dhyanny's intuition and grasp how John Lennon fought to
      attain Consciousness Soul and lift everyone there as a cultural act
      and was killed, we begin to understand current Politics. John Wayne
      as the grand daddy of Sentient Soul American experiences has been
      cheaply imitated in both Father George Bush and son G.B. Elvis is
      Dead and the Sentient Soul killed him. Fans of the Sentient Soul fail
      to IMAGINE or think into the realm of what is up ahead. Universities
      fail to prepare students for changes in consciousness or outlining
      distinct levels of Conscious experience in terms of mutual relativity.

      The church either Catholic or Baptist is all the Sentient Soul needs
      to sustain their floating relation with the sea of wasted
      consciousness called society. Every once in a while a song filters
      through to them. But it has no relation to Einstein, Light, Love,
      Matter, nuclear energy or Relativity of Consciousness. It is great if
      it is a feely, touchy, Love song about my bottle of Jack Daniels. I
      all the sentient b.s. in the soul and thus America continues to
      wander around blind and drunk and John Lennon-Gandhi-MLK jr.- and
      countless assassinated martyrs come back into earth incarnation...

      Oops Earth Incarnation, another giant thought outside the realm of
      Baptist or Catholic and if you have problems with this idea you are
      exactly who I am talking about. You would not only kill and crucify
      Christ if He stood in front of you but you would have no idea of the
      interconnected forces that tie The Christ experience to the awaiting
      catharsis of Viet Nam vets just over the threshold and the wonderful
      sacrifice of St. Francis and Buddha.

      So I have waded through a week of Sentient Soul observations. I
      understand that we could put this a dozen different ways, in
      psychological terminology, but the very limitations and contraction I
      experience as I artfully attempt to hold to warmth and light in my
      conversations with those who would lock me up if I said Mars, Mars,
      Mars.. Buddha, Buddha, Buddha... would gladly Kill John Lennon again
      and anybody else who, like Steiner, is bringing in a new phase of
      thinking Consciousness and must use language and experiences that
      make him sound like a lunatic. The fact is that these souls still
      want a good burning party with a lot of stale gossip about nut cases
      and good reason for shooting all Liberals.. This, if it wasn't for
      the heart, would be enemy territory. Read, read, read "The Handmaids
      Tale."

      Because it resounds with "FORGIVE THEM FOR THEY KNOW NOT WHAT THEY
      DO, THINK, MEAN, SAY, UNDERSTAND OR GRASP!" Jerry Springer is latent
      behind the Sentient Soul and yet, all the hopes of grasping anything
      deeper lies in overcoming our bankrupt, stagnant,
      sentient/intellectual soul education.

      One more note. Bruce Lee- I had the opportunity to watch on AMC how
      Bruce Lee attempted to lift souls into the universal, in the same way
      John Lennon did but with a different medium. As a Chinese esoteric he
      fought to present souls of different races as Human Beings and fought
      Hollywood on it for downgrading Chinese to the ethnic b.s. that the
      sentient soul of America Thrives on. The most interesting thing, in
      relation to the Buddha/Christian Rosenkreuz research is his final
      last, unreleased film called, "The Game of Death".

      Here Bruce Lee, (Who wrote and directed the scripts he developed
      which eventually come to the billowy form of something
      like, "Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon"" enters into a Pagoda, on a
      Temple ground devoted to Buddha and using the Martial Arts, confronts
      higher and higher forces as he rises up the Five Level Pagoda
      structure. The film was never released, but AMC showed cuts from it.
      Outside the Pagoda on the Temple grounds stands the larger than life
      statue of standing Buddha on an actual location.

      Now if you have a chance to see this AMC document on Bruce Lee's film
      you will see the Mars element and the Christian Rosenkreuz element
      and the attempt to live into the Family of Humanity Consciousness
      Soul element. If you follow the Chymical Wedding and observe how
      Rosenkreuz is given the task with ladders and ropes to rise level by
      level with a group of Initiates in order to make the new blueprint,
      as Dhyanny has indicated, the new blueprint, or Etheric model of the
      new human ATma Being.. Rosenkreuz and his crew rise up level by level
      in a similar overlay to the Bruce Lee rising up the Pagoda, level by
      level and using the Pagoda as what we understand as chakra initiate
      development on an ascending scale as a picture of Man. Behind the
      effort of Lee or Lennon are higher cultural inspirations and we have
      but to look and connect the dots to see them.

      Finally, following further Research on Buddha and Mars.. a new book
      out now called "War is a Force that gives us Meaning" is stunning. A
      new release and a real eye openers and we can bet that this
      transformation of the idea of War has everything to do with the
      forces I have been indicating with Buddha and St. Francis on Mars.

      http://www.publicaffairsbooks.com/books/war-exc.html