Re: Request of (more) info -- if possible!

  • fireofthe12
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 4, 2002
      Hi Marc,
      >is there a whole chapter on that subject?

      Yes there is a chapter on that subject. I may have misread your
      question, it looks like you are talking about the humans of ancient
      times and the marked traits they picked up whilst on other planets.

      Anyway, the character dispostions are in Lievegoed's book.

      >I actually have never
      > read non-Steiner anthroposophical books (none are translated and
      > available where I live.

      This book was originally in Dutch.

      >His research is based on Steiner books I
      > perhaps already have?

      I don't know, there are not point by point citations.

      Lievegoed was the founder of the Nederlandse Pedagogiese Instituut.
      He was also a psychiatrist and director of a curative home.

      There is more on the planets here:
      http://rimu.orcon.net.nz/garuda/books/4_

      Good Luck,
      Bruce