=?UNKNOWN?B?UulwLiA6?= [anthroposophy] Well said

  • danifyou@tv.videotron.ca
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2 12:36 PM
      Hey Bradford, well said and examplified, there's "meat on that bone"!
      To substanciate the Intellect with Consciousness Soul voilà what we need!
      To Manna the Sentient with Living Waters, also transubstantiating SOUND of DEVACHAN Heart Pulse Different Drummer Touching Power, Wise Life, LOVE
      'Made (in) Man' to Brotherhood a Body of Christ..
      All-Together....

      And speaking of Sentient Soul, you make me think of the American Sentient Soul Icon that had Conciousness Soul enough to not be able to keep with the Sentient demand
      and that ultimately led him to an early death.

      Yes Elvis left the Building, for he had too much Consiousness Soul in him yet the Sentient being what mainstream consider cool and DESIRE, what makes you part of the Epimethean feast, and yet this mainsteam recognized the Good and what was special in him: CONSCIOUSNESS SOUL.
      Though this same maintream broth made him depressed-decadent into extinguishing, for Sentient Soul stand still is ultimatly Death, no plant in the dark can make it, and our
      "plantness"(I trust anthroposohists to know what I mean ;) needs the Spiritual Sun,
      into extension if not the shrivel....

      'If I can Dream'

      There must be light burning brighter somewhere
      Got to be birds flying higher in a sky more blue

      If I can dream of a better land where all my brothers walk hand in hand
      Tell me why, oh why, oh why can't my dream come true

      There must be peace and understanding sometime
      Strong winds of promise that will blow away all the doubts and fear

      If I can dream of a warmer sun where hopes keep shining on everyone
      Tell me why, oh why, oh why won't that sun appear

      We're lost in a cloud with too much rain
      We're trapped in a world that's troubled with pain
      But has lomg as a man has the strenght to dream he can redeem his soul and fly

      Deep in my heart there's a trembling question
      Still I am sure that the answer gonna come somehow

      Out there in the dark, there's a beckoning candle and while I can think, while I can dream please let my dream come true,right now
      Let it come true right now
      Oh yeah
      ------------

      P.S. Event:

      My Best Whishes of Happiness and Plenitude
      in the 'Couple Archetypal' Marriage Dream
      Work Bradford!

      P.P.S.: Mendelsohn?... ;)

      Danny

      ----Message original -----
      De : holderlin66<holderlin66@...>
      > "bubble" of "system" which is no Communion of Man, that is THINKING
      that each to the Living Spirit, that which can only Individually
      basd, I say they turn people into "sweet spiritual animals" no
      condescendence intended to their devotees, anybody can make up back
      and awake to their Self worth and Magically trigger over everything
      be alive Threefold way quickening the Wolrd, Spirit Elation of the
      Life made Man Spirit relating to *THAT WHICH IS*, Living Wording
      around
      > MicroCosmically processing the Macrocosmos and interacting with
      Fellow Human Beings in the World REAL and OBJECTIVE in which we all
      bath as we also bath in Maya out of sheer LAZINESS as well...

      > 'Be Good'. So yes, let us be Good, but what else? you can be Good
      at any time you decide to be so, no need for any "mind Opium" of the
      ritualistic processes isn' it?

      Elaine and Danny;

      Sweet spiritual animals!!!! That was good. I had a difficult time
      finding out who said what in the dialogue. I think Danny still has a
      funky computer situation. But Elaine and Danny, thanks for whatever
      that discussion was, it was the essential differences between how the
      New Agers water things down, yet, also serve as fodder for the good.
      But cancels out and targets those who by clear research and thinking
      truly discern a higher learning curve and makes those a target for
      mockery. At least that was a part of it.

      Now I am in Texas at a Sentient Soul, full fledged wash. It is the
      West Fest in Texas. It is the Czech Polka festival with a lot of beer
      and Texans. No New Agers here for damn sure. Talk about how to spread
      the balance of your spirit. They played a wild and crazy song about
      if we don't drink the beer, when we're dead our friends will be
      drinking all the beer. I attempted the Texas Polka and consider this:

      Along with the funnel cakes and saurkraut, I located a map of Czech
      with Austria on the border and Steiner having been on the border of
      that along with Bayrishe Wagnerian festivals. So I am thinking, what
      the hell am I doing here? Now the connection is curious when I
      consider Austria and the region of Steiner's stomping grounds and
      roots. I am here, Euro/Northerner occultist to visit my soon to be
      wife's, cousins, who will be attending our wedding next Year in Waco
      Texas.

      So the Czech's occupy Waco and West Texas. Every year they have a
      festival and this festival is a Sentient Soul dip in the pool. I
      thought very clearly that I had to write a book depicting clear
      experiences in chapters marked Sentient Soul stories - Intellectual
      Soul Stories - Consciousness Soul stories. I mean real down and dirty
      chapters of experiences so that we understand where we are on the map
      of the soul. I know what the map feels like and looks like, and we
      have a good 1/2 of 1% who even have a clue about that.

      Sentient Soul 101: Here in Texas they love the Longhorns or Dallas or
      Texas A.M. I attended the game with Louisiana and Texas A.M. I toured
      the campus and the rigors of the military, loyal fans, tradition and
      team spirit in particular the marching band for A.M. that attempts
      nearly perfect Pythagorean math forms on the football field. Now my
      mind tries to make some comparison to my days in Dornach, where I
      find I wish we had the loyalty that A.M. has for each other, but I
      attempt to compare my own experience of Pythagorean forms in Eurythmy
      and Waldorf Schools in their pure integrated math movements and the
      impressive though tainted Sentient Nationalism of the immense
      patriotism to one school mascot and one school, Texas A.M.

      The lead singer in the Talking Heads, did a kind of cadillac film
      road tour of Texas and I forget the title but it is so sur-real and
      guess what it is very, very sur-real when I cast my eye from the view
      of the Consciousness Soul into the traumas and petty life visions of
      ma, mas and dadees and cousins and high, high drama on stories about
      the time sissy got drunk and wrecked the pick-up. These are the true-
      grit substance of what gives each person their right to royally screw
      up anyway they like to. It is a badge of honor in the Sentient Soul.

      While in my tortured brain, I am thinking of Mars forces and Texas
      and Buddha on Mars and St.Francis and the Elohim Christ. I think to
      myself that "The Michael School" is really the highest educational
      system and I want T-shirts and bumper stickers to proudly declare
      that such a School exists and it is much more than family and
      barbecues. But all the Courage and the mixed mud of the Sentient is
      all warped together in undifferentiated MIXED METAL KING that Goethe
      described in his GREEN SNAKE AND BEAUTIFUL LILY.

      Well on the overview I had a good time, but all those Polkas, a great
      band and all that beer and sausage.. jeez! So when we compare the
      spread of Intelligence that runs from the Sentient, so called adults,
      and up and through the Consciousness Soul.. we find that in the
      Consciousness Soul I can certainly digest them.. but they certainly
      cannot digest the Michael School. So the inner spread, to cover the
      American Folk Spirit or the Sentient Soul of the Italians or however
      or where ever is a big spread. It requires a large spread of heart
      and soul.

      With mascots and school cheers the sentient soul easily gets caught
      in false tradition and ritual and forms nationalistic and accepted
      loyalties to regions and schools that lock in on the sentient and
      intellectual frameworks of the psychic development and place icons
      and the idols of Francis Bacon on the psychic headstones of those
      that are unaware of anything that is even a phase higher for
      humanity. Mascots and Team Icons create egregorial elemental
      attachments inside the sentient and intellectual soul arena and do
      not allow but 2% of any of these through to higher Consciousness Soul
      integration. It remains massively locked down, so consider yourself
      lucky to even approach the thinking of the Consiousness Soul.

      I am well aware of how insane it sounds to understand Buddha's
      experience on Mars... However as Michael School grad student I know
      this changes the entire future destiny of those that were soul warped
      by the VietNam War. I know that they shall be experiencing and
      seeking what the Indivudals of Buddha and St. Francis have antidoted
      to the Mars activity that was false on Earth. From their Mars after
      life experiences will come whole waves of new Gandhi's.. I know this.
      Yet it is only a portion, an after thought, of the current themes
      which still create in Texans a hunger to go to War and fight for
      America. A fine idea, if we weren't already wading into the
      Consciousness Soul up to our ankles. I love the Alamo and I also have
      inner questions about Los Alamos.

      The connection is that John Wayne - The grandaddy of Sentient America
      died and contracted bone cancer while shooting Genghis Khan on soil
      that was infected with nuclear blasts and called safe. Think about
      the theory and the reality of the Sentient Soul it completes the tale
      in John Wayne. Who dares even follow the trail of John Wayne to his
      conclusion and weigh in the answer that the gods gave. It wasn't
      John's fault. America loves to wallow in the falseness of the
      Sentient Soul and that is what we have as national Media and news of
      the day and that is why we have Sentient Soul Bush at the helm of the
      country. We cannot glimpse or capture the inner vision we will be
      forced to carry when martyrs from Mars return again to Earth. Well I
      don't have to tell this list the facts, but to be a prisoner of the
      Sentient Soul and figuring out how to talk and swim with them fishes,
      while I is actually a Consciousness Soul student.. Talk about Big
      Texas Spreads.. well this is a vast stretch.. Have a Shiners Czech
      Beer! Have A Steiner Brew what's it to you?

      Bradford

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2 3:04 PM
        --- In anthroposophy@y..., danifyou@t... wrote:
        >> And speaking of Sentient Soul, you make me think of the American
        Sentient Soul Icon that had Conciousness Soul enough to not be able
        to keep with the Sentient demand
        > and that ultimately led him to an early death.
        >
        > Yes Elvis left the Building, for he had too much Consiousness Soul
        in him yet the Sentient being what mainstream consider cool and
        DESIRE, what makes you part of the Epimethean feast, and yet this
        mainsteam recognized the Good and what was special in him:
        CONSCIOUSNESS SOUL.
        > Though this same maintream broth made him depressed-decadent into
        extinguishing, for Sentient Soul stand still is ultimatly Death, no
        plant in the dark can make it, and our
        > "plantness"(I trust anthroposohists to know what I mean ;) needs
        the Spiritual Sun,
        > into extension if not the shrivel....

        Bradford comments;

        Yes Danny, Elvis, the honesty to see clearly what a rut he dug
        himself into and how the fans devoured the fallen sentient nature and
        rejected the parts in him that might have made a forward motion
        beyond that limited soul vision is a tragedy. John Lennon made it to
        the Consciousness Soul and made it past the sentient and intellectual
        guard posts and was killed at the very moment when he could utter the
        text of "Imagine" which takes one past the sentient soul into the
        primary equation of the Consciousness Soul.

        Imagine

        Imagine there's no heaven,
        It's easy if you try,
        No hell below us,
        Above us only sky,
        Imagine all the people
        living for today...

        Imagine there's no countries,
        It isnt hard to do,
        Nothing to kill or die for,
        No religion too,
        Imagine all the people
        living life in peace...

        Imagine no possesions,
        I wonder if you can,
        No need for greed or hunger,
        A brotherhood of man,
        Imagine all the people
        Sharing all the world...

        You may say Im a dreamer,
        but Im not the only one,
        I hope some day you'll join us,
        And the world will live as one.

        Writen by: John Lennon
        © Bag productions inc.

        Bradford continues;

        It is fun to continue the soul education in the sentient soul until
        one comes to Viet Nam or finds out that the big nothing, world
        picture or weltanshauung that was taught at your local American
        University did not cover the inner man and did not deal with the
        development of soul and spirit and remains an unfruitful, cursed fig
        tree of false knowledge. John Wayne, Elvis, these are tales of the
        Sentient Soul. John Lennon, tales of battles to attain Consciousness
        Soul.

        So I am fully aware how strange Buddha on Mars sounds. But I happen
        to also grasp the deeper implications of why Erasmus made exercies
        for the Spiritual Christian in inverting Mars energies inwardly to
        Self and not outwardly. This brings us to the point in time when
        Buddha was establishing His Christ Mission on Mars in 1604. Why
        Loyola brought the current Intellectual Soul Jesuit college mission
        of education into direct relation with the Church and why it has
        moved from former relgious grasp to science as 500 years turned our
        beliefs from Religion to Science and has revealed our current
        bankrupt university trainings.

        To see and to know is something we should wish. But I can tell you
        that, while I happen to be walking through America the burden is to
        carry my Spiritual Science with me and I do. I know I am socially
        accurate in my observations, but there are dozens of ways of putting
        this. Thank you danny and Elaine, Starman, Bruce, Joksu for
        maintaining the depth and clarity of the Michael School, it is far
        easier being asleep in the Sentient or Intellectual soul but what a
        privilege to see the vast vistas of the Consciousness Soul. What a
        horrible price to pay of having slept through the early phases of the
        Consciousness Soul.

        Let those who think so cleverly carefully place their experiences in
        relation. After all what is Relativity? Relativity to what? What is
        the average sentient soul Texan's relative relation to someone
        thinking in the Consciousness Soul? What is this Einstein relativity
        of Time. Now think would please, think. Time and relativity to
        relations in soul space and dimensions of consciousness are vaster,
        vaster fields of relativity. The Theory of Relativity to two or three
        souls traveling at different relations to Consciousness Soul or
        Sentient Soul are vast, vast relative differences. These are facts
        that are part of the Einstein equation. Where are the researchers to
        put these differences into intelligent form? To have it enter the
        body of education just as objectively as the limited kernel of an
        Einstein theory.

        We as the Human Community in relation to Elohim of the Christ stature
        draws a case for relativity. We cannot talk of baby Jesus, it is
        insulting even if aimed in the right direction. It is a case of
        Relativity and Human development and thanks to Steiner we have a way
        of showing this. But do we live it? We do not know the vastness of an
        Elohim and the origins of the Cosmos and the Old Sun Evolution of the
        Cosmos and its relation to us, when we as Humans were mere plants.
        Yet this Being Freely chose to shrink wrap Itself at, SPirit Self
        level, to enter human evolution. We have no, no idea. We piddle
        around with education and garbage and worship the Dead Elvis and not
        the Living Human Spirit. Not one goofy priest from the pulpit comes
        close in saying god this and god that in grasping the relativity of
        Human Consciousness to Elohim Consciousness and who the Thrones were.

        Let us re examine the Thrones sacrifice which only two or three even
        gather and grasp on this list. Christ and Earth evolution is Love and
        Light. Alberich the gnome and Einstein remove the Love of Earth
        evolution and deliver for us fallen Light and Matter from
        untransformed Earth evolution. This science lesson is what it is all
        about and why we have to tools to think our way into the
        Consciousness Soul. It is true in myth and science and it is true for
        religion and Lord of the Rings. It is just wholly true with a picture
        of the whole enveloped with our own relativity.

        Christ is not just here for the beer, He is lifting all matter and
        the full sacrifice of the Thrones and the Beings trapped in the Fall
        upwards through the fission of Light and Love. Where is Einstein and
        our university teachers on this subject? Except for five or six of us
        here, everyone else is wondering what the heck we are talking about.
        That is really, really a matter of relativity isn't it? Consciousness
        and Relativity is really more than Einstein's theory of Relativity.
        Shouldn't it be taught objectively? Your damn straight it should. We
        wouldn't have to kill Gandhi's, John Lennon's, MlK Jr's and we
        wouldn't be swamped in the Sentient Soul/Intellectual Soul learning
        disability that we are now.

        Have you not considered that those children who come into incarnation
        with more advanced thinking conditions that cannot relatively fit
        into this lame ass Sentient substance which destroyed Elvis, John
        Wayne, and makes mockery of those who place the objectivity of Mars
        developments of the Buddha life into the hands of our friends? There
        is no thinking disability here but there certainly is at every
        Sentient Soul table.

        Unless we begin to treat things differently we deserve whatever
        tragedy befalls our families and our countries because we refuse to
        learn. Trapped in Egregorial University and Religious systems that
        accept the limited intelligence and stupidity we preach and teach as
        the whole truth and nothing but the truth remains worlds apart for
        relativity. Therefore flag not my sisters and brothers. The Michael
        School is something to carry proudly in a relative fashion as suits
        the costoms , "When in Texas do as the Texans do.". But even St. Paul
        disobedied the principle. When he was in Rome he knew that at the
        center of world leadership it was he, St. Paul, who ordered the death
        of Christ and now he knew, When in Rome, carry the off set, weight,
        the pivot of earth evolution that would lift Rome off its hinges.
        Indeed it was all a matter of Relativity of Consciousness. If each
        one of us starts thinking, it changes the world.

        Bradford