Re: [anthroposophy] Am I...Really?

  • LilOleMiss
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2002

      (Br)
      Jesus suggested that Love (invoking Beauty from "The Other")
      is the singular justification and function of the awakened.

      It is here where Spirit trumps Nature to draw Lazarus forth
      from the tomb of Self-Doubt.

      Listen, dammit....

      I am an 'I AM.'
      I am not an 'I AM NOT.'
      {LilOleMiss tiptoes nervously upon the scene hoping not to be noticed, her cloak deflecting barbs, while hesitantly tapping Br. Ron upon his shoulder. "Pssssst! Br. Ron - thou art indeed an 'I AM.' I am also an 'I AM' who's light shall soon be dimmed..." as she fades silently away.)

      Nervously?...Barbs?...what barbs?, Lil ol Miss?
      The worst I am capable of is, perhaps, a well placed
      Boston Cream pie.... in my own kisser, Soupy Sales, style. :-)

      (Ro ro...)

      [Ah, Br. Ron, gentle soul, thou hast the astral light of love surrounding thy crown! T'is not thy harm to fear, but would'st that I seek succor amidst the Christ's Light I seek. As thy art indeed an 'I am,' soeth am I as well.]

      LOM

      BR

      BR