etheric technology

  • jackstrange11
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 28, 2002
      re:"fear " concerning etheric technology;

      Perhaps some of the different feelings concerning humanity's
      readiness to harness etheric technology arose because we may be
      confusing 2 things. First there's the etheric technology Starman's
      discussing which includes sensitive crystalization and flow forms and
      possible engines. This energy comes from the actual etheric--the
      life force that borders and interpenetrates the physical.

      This may be confused with the force that results when the life ether
      is plunged down from upper devachan into the submaterial to become
      the third force after magnetism and electricity. RS's question and
      answer after the Etherization of the Blood lecture does give us pause
      about the utilization of this Asuric force:

      "If what lives in the Harmony of the Spheres is thrust down farther
      still, into the province of the Asuras, an even more terrible force,
      which it will not be possible to keep hidden very much longer, is
      generated. It can only be hoped that when this force comes to be
      known , a force we must conceive as being far, far stronger than the
      most violent electrical discharge, it can only be hoped that before
      some discoverer gives this force into the hands of humankind, men
      will no longer have anything un-moral left in them."

      So there's 2 different forces that come from life. Steiner began and
      we should continue with the work on the formative-etheric technology;
      however "plunged life ether" arouses a healthy fear.

      Kenneth
    • DRStarman2001@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 28, 2002
        jackfreed@... writes:
        > re:"fear " concerning etheric technology;
        > Perhaps some of the different feelings concerning humanity's
        > readiness to harness etheric technology arose because we may be confusing 2 things. First there's the etheric technology Starman's discussing which includes sensitive crystalization and flow forms and possible engines. This energy comes from the actual etheric--the life force that borders and interpenetrates the physical.
        > This may be confused with the force that results when the life ether is plunged down from upper devachan into the submaterial to become the third force after magnetism and electricity. RS's question and answer after the Etherization of the Blood lecture does give us pause about the utilization of this Asuric force:
        > "If what lives in the Harmony of the Spheres is thrust down farther still, into the province of the Asuras, an even more terrible force, which it will not be possible to keep hidden very much longer, is generated. It can only be hoped that when this force comes to be known , a force we must conceive as being far, far stronger than the most violent electrical discharge, it can only be hoped that before some discoverer gives this force into the hands of humankind, men will no longer have anything un-moral left in them."
        > So there's 2 different forces that come from life. Steiner began and we should continue with the work on the formative-etheric technology; however "plunged life ether" arouses a healthy fear.
        > Kenneth

        *******Well, it would be good for anthroposophists above all to be clear-thinking, like that expressed here. Expressing fear of the latter when the former is spoken of, is like being revolted about sexual perversity when the normal, healthy drives are referred to.

        -starman
      • elaineupton2001
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 29, 2002
          Hello all of this thread (including Keely devices and related
          threads),

          Questions, questions...

          Does anyone know of the website where there is a report from, I
          believe, the British Anthroposophist science group, who met in
          Dornach with the Science section perhaps, with representatives from
          the U.S. and other maybe other countries?

          Once I read their report from Switzerland (from maybe 2-3-4 years
          ago?) about etheric technology and their experiments and other work.
          I remember the very strong statement that in the future machines
          would be powered by our moral forces. Where now we push a button,
          then (in the future), morality will move things.

          Now, what is the nature of this "morality?" How is it related
          to "thinking", "feeling", "willing"?

          Reminds me of the grain of mustard seed parable ("If you have the
          faith of a grain of mustard seed you shall say unto this mountain,
          remove...." and it shall be removed--that mountain being our own
          physicality). "Faith"?

          Blessings,
          elaine
        • sncherr
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 31, 2002
            To all on the thread,

            If anyone is interested in reading the work of someone whose task is
            working etheric technology, I recommend the following link:

            http://www.unionag.org/pages/qubrcaster.html

            It's the site of a well known Biodynamic farmer, Hugh Lovel from
            Blairsville, GA, who has developed a device (called a cosmic pipe)
            which broadcasts the BD preps and many other custom-made remedies. I
            don't personally own a cosmic pipe, but have used a large tree in my
            yard for the same purpose.

            Copied below is a snippet from a post on the subject of radionics
            devices from the BD list. I offer it as an indication that the work is
            being carried out in earnest.

            ______________________

            <snip> As some know and others are realizing, we can apply dynamic
            patterns over large acreages with radionic instruments and field
            broadcasters, to say nothing of the method of using low potency
            homeopathic combos in high volume spraying. Such progressive methods
            are relatively cheap and easy and the more we do them and succeed the
            more we learn about how best to do. If all applications of Steiner's
            remedies are limited to stirring and spraying we will have quite a
            struggle trying to
            stay afloat on tiny islands of healthy agriculture in a civilization
            that is going down the tubes all around us.
            ___________________________

            Of course, many purists consider the idea of using radionics deices
            with the Biodynamic remedies to be the spawn of satan. The supporting
            view on radionics devices is noted above. IMO, our task now is to
            work with etheric forces in every way possible to counter-act the
            death forces brought by GMOs, chemical farming, etc. I suppose I see
            it as a calculated risk. I consider myself somewhere between a
            neophyte and a wannabe in this realm, but have been embracing the work
            in earnset over the last 6 or 7 years, perhaps due to a long
            relationship to the Biodynamic remedies themselves. It's not without
            significance that RS intended the Biodynamics work to remain in the
            Medical Section.

            namaste,

            Sarah

            --- In anthroposophy@y..., "elaineupton2001" <elaineupton@h...> wrote:
            > Hello all of this thread (including Keely devices and related
            > threads),
            >
            > Questions, questions...
            >
            > Does anyone know of the website where there is a report from, I
            > believe, the British Anthroposophist science group, who met in
            > Dornach with the Science section perhaps, with representatives from
            > the U.S. and other maybe other countries?
            >
            > Once I read their report from Switzerland (from maybe 2-3-4 years
            > ago?) about etheric technology and their experiments and other work.
            > I remember the very strong statement that in the future machines
            > would be powered by our moral forces. Where now we push a button,
            > then (in the future), morality will move things.
            >
            > Now, what is the nature of this "morality?" How is it related
            > to "thinking", "feeling", "willing"?
            >
            > Reminds me of the grain of mustard seed parable ("If you have the
            > faith of a grain of mustard seed you shall say unto this mountain,
            > remove...." and it shall be removed--that mountain being our own
            > physicality). "Faith"?
            >
            > Blessings,
            > elaine
          • elaineupton2001
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 1 11:14 AM
              Thanks, Sarah, for the reference to this site on etheric technology
              in biodynamic agriculture.
              Blessings,
              elaine