Re: [anthroposophy]

  • elfinstein2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 28, 2002
      :
      > Ooooh heres another one ! Transformation of awakening... what is
      the meaning here?

      Everything I attempt to write seems like stating the obvious. I am
      trying to think about how things were before Oct 1999 and after the
      event.
      Before 1999 Happiness would be for a reason. Sadness would be for a
      reason and for the most part I was miserable.. Since my teenage years
      I'd been carrying the history of the world on my shoulders and in
      later life, my own :(
      Oh and the mind it was always thinking. A silent mind was an
      impossiblity, 400 thoughts per second at least. After Oct 1999.. I
      discovered Bliss Joy Happiness Love all for no reason, and the
      meaning of a silent mind :)