Re: [anthroposophy]

  • elfinstein2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 28, 2002
      Hi Bill
      Hi over there where you are :)
      Oooh theres a few messages I didn't get to answer because I was
      travelin far in my little red car.
      Yes..
      The body strives, the person strives.
      But the Being Just is.
      Every effort takes you further away from it.
      I am not this or that or anything else, or even a person, only in my
      dreams when I am pretending and having games.
      Othertimes
      I am