R: R: R: [anthroposophy] Re: Etheric Realm, Keely and the "devices""question

  • VALENTINA BRUNETTI
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2002
      Oh yes Starman I know that radioactivity is a reversed anti-etheric realm
      but my example was just about the risk of walking on the borders of
      different realms- in this case sensible and subsensible- with no awakening
      to an upper morality or love-wisdom level.
      It's the same attitude, whatever realm we are trying to investigate. Just
      the attitude that doesn't care of the need of the triple step on morality
      for one on cognition.
      Andrea