  • .
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2002
      Anyways Its always good to get a good strong teasin.  It lets you know where you are on the scales of unconditional lovin, forgiveness and patience and all those good things.
      But I'm haddin a break fron my contrariness now, so either I are away travelin farly or I are just quietlie readin if you don't seed me poppin up and around the bushes.

      elf tipped her hat, dood a wave and a prance and a dance and disappeared..