Re: Etheric Realm,Keely and the "devices""question

  • studioeditions2002
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 26, 2002
      If etheric thinking were developed, or on the way, then one would
      begin to perceive etheric forms pulsing out of material objects or
      matter, geometric forms, and one own's etheric body would begin to
      vibrate, out of recognition, in sympathy with the object, being then
      able to effect it by changing the etheric thought form? Is this what
      you mean by "practice thinking in the etheric?" Or partly what you
      mean? Or is this on the wrong track?

      I know that a negative thought about a person that you happen to
      meet, if consciously and quickly changed by focusing on good
      qualities in that person, will effect their behavior, and they will
      become responsive and sympathetic towards you.

      I did witness one time an individual (who was not particularly moral
      - knew this person well enough to know that) move a little ball on a
      string clockwise (the ball and string are suspended independently,
      not touched) causing it to come to a full stop and start moving
      counterclockwise.

      Martha

      --- In anthroposophy@y..., "Bill N" <bmacro@l...> wrote:
      > I would think that to use an etheric device, morality would be one
      of the
      > requirements. Rudolf Steiner mentions somewhere (yea, I know) that
      the
      > computer of the future would have three elements. Along with two
      > technological elements, 0s and 1s, the operator would have to be
      moral.

      > Before we can even think of operating through morality, we have to
      resolve,
      > and rise above, our conflicts with nature and practice thinking in
      the
      > etheric.
      >
      > Bill

      Mistery-
      > > Dramas.(Strader's Engine)
      > > >
      > > > Keely's story and all the claims about Reich,Constable,
      "etheric
      > > raining" and so on - I don't know much about Nikola Tesla but in
      > > every discussion about him we have to bear in mind that we
      keep on
      > > walkin'near the muddy waters of the "conspiracy theories"- are
      > > helping us to grasp the core of the matter.
      > > >
      > > > And precisely: we know , as anthroposophists- that to
      experience
      > > the inner side of the etheric realm- as discussed in Scaligero or
      JBA

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/