R: [anthroposophy] Re: Etheric Realm,Keely and the "devices""question

  • VALENTINA BRUNETTI
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26 2:32 PM
      Dear Martha,
      thanks a lot, there was some trouble in my e-mail box while I was spending
      my holidays so when I went back something has been lost.
      I'll go to investigate the sites you kindly indicated.
      Constable wrote a 400 pages essay enitled "The Cosmic Pulse of Life" in
      which he was trying- among many other issues- to build a bridge between
      Steiner's work and Reich's insights about "radionics".
      It's a puzzling work: there are some thrilling topics in it, as the one
      about Reichs' murder by the Gvnmt since he was able to find an antidote to
      radioactive decay.......

      Ad majora

      Andrea