John,anyone,architecture?

  • elaine upton
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2000
      Hello John and anyone interested,

      You quoted what i said about our Architecture in this country. Now, i note
      from your signature that you are an architect. Yes?--Please, tell us, if you
      will, more about what you do. This interests me. Is there an anthroposophic
      impulse in your work? I promise i will not argue with you, but gratefully
      listen.

      And what, in your experience, are some good things going on in urban
      planning in America --the U.S., or Canada --or elsewhere?

      Peace,
      elaine
      and still smiling...