Opinions?

  • elaine upton
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2000
      Hello dear ones,

      In our recent discussions of the mission of America, the Anthroposophic
      Society, etc., I have read us and have formed the OPINION that we are (many
      of us, at least) quite OPINIONATED--smile--

      Then, I was thinking how like a group of anthroposophists we can sound:
      opinionated! (of course, while claiming objectivity, or the like....but
      that, too, is just an opinion).

      Still smiling!
      elaine
      p.s. Bruce, see what you started?!!