*some* Germans, etc.

  • elaine upton
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2000
      Hello dear ones,

      I just wanted to emphasize the *some* in my reference to "some Germans" in
      the post I sent to Bruce on the thread of Pietro Archiati, the questioning
      of authority and the Europeanization of the A. Society.

      I know that *not all* Germans were Nazis, and not all anthoposophists,
      German or otherwise, think like Nazis. Yet, the word "purity" in reference
      to the A.Society can easily evoke such fascist notions of intolerance,
      arrogance, fear of difference, worship of the past, etc.

      Peace,