Have a Heart

  • Bradford Riley
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 13, 2002
      From: "jla" <pacbay@...>
      >Subject: Re: [anthroposophy] esoteric speculation and consistency
      >Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 12:38:39 -0700

      Sheila defends;

      In citing the "'vagueness' and confusion in some areas (like the nature and
      functions of the heart,...)" I can assure you there is no mystery in the
      human heart for those of us who have worked for years in medicine, and there
      is a Berkeley physicist, among others, who would rabidly dispute your claim
      regarding any mystery to the other points in your same sentence..

      Bradford reviews for your pleasure:

      http://anatomy.med.unsw.edu.au/cbl/embryo/Notes/heart.htm

      A miniature vision of the forming ring of Ancient Saturn, Sun and Moon
      distill themselves down as the circulation system develops. There is a faint
      picture of the heart outside the system in the link. This idea may be
      expressed as:

      ". There are 3 aortic/venous circulatory systems: umbilical, embryonic and
      vitelline. The umbilical system is lost at birth, the vitelline contributes
      to the portal system and the embryonic matures into the cardiovascular
      system.

      (The above would be Saturn-Sun-Moon and below would be Earth condition)

      At birth there is a complete change with activation of the pulmonary system
      (lungs) and eventual closure of the channel between r. and l. atria (foramen
      ovale)."

      Bradford comments;

      These four quarters of the universe are the cross hairs. The Seasons; the
      Major pivot constellations out of which the shrinking of the human form to
      the dimensions of Man or the Form template has been isolated from out of the
      cosmos. We now understand the Leo-Bull-Eagle and Water Bearer template and
      the four gospels and their reasons as four gospels. However it begs the idea
      that Steiner might place a fifth gospel, just as man might develop a fifth
      chamber of the heart. Fire, Air, Water, Earth and primary forces.

      The human form shrinks to a Zodiacal form in space, shrinking further to a
      Skeletal framework- and finally shrinking to Larynx where the constellations
      now hover as the Word (Planets in Vowels and Constellations in Consonants).
      However in looking at the fractals we see that the cross hairs of the heart
      as our four chambered heart carry design codes that are important on the
      drafting table and are used in the mobile template of the moving vessel of
      the womb or reproductive technologies.

      Anti-space or pre-space as well as cosmic dimensions that equate the womb to
      a bridge to spiritual space and to the hen's egg, reflect the exact form of
      the solar system we see outwardly in space. The egg is an outwardly
      emancipated form of the projected womb. It takes birds and hens a three week
      sit or approximately 25 days to hatch their eggs using extended Saturn
      warmth that is produced by mammals inwardly. The hatching period reflects
      one rotation of the Sun or 1 sun day is 25 earth days.

      It is not true that you have to have an I AM to have an animal heart. The
      schematics and design codes are interestingly raised or lowered on the specs
      of development between Old Moon and New Earth destiny. Between Mammal and
      Cold blooded species. Each human heart is the size of the clenched fist of
      the bearer. It is interesting for a classroom of children to hold their
      fists up to their hearts and one can see heart tension and strengths that
      reveal deeds on earth connected to our hearts and hands. Reading the Art of
      the hand and clenched fist of the heart is reading some of the deeper
      insights into the child one studies.

      I believe the Alligator has a three chambered and in future humanity could
      acquire a five chambered heart. Cold blooded and warm blooded are
      interesting in terms of Equilateral triangle in the animal heart and the
      square field. In other words we understand that the embryo goes through four
      phases until birth when the lungs breath air. That means Saturn, Sun, Moon,
      Earth are recapped. The cold blooded animals are hanging on unfinished
      business in a previous phase and do not carry the warm blooded I am design
      codes.

      http://www.kent.k12.wa.us/staff/rlynch/sci_class/chap15/reptile.html

      Reptiles
      Cold blooded
      Covering of thick scales
      Heart - three chambers
      Takes in oxygen through its lungs
      Does not need to to reproduce in water
      Some lay eggs others give birth to young alive
      Examples - Snakes, Lizards, turtles, and aligators

      Three Chambered Heart

    • Bill N
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 13, 2002
        Thank you. I would prefer 'condense' to 'shrink'.

        Now, what is in the depths of the architecture?

        Bill