UFO's and Anti Gravity....oh and crop circles

  • Carol
    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 4, 2002
      Hi Jeff,

      I just read this on Salon and thought you would be
      interested:

      http://www.salon.com/books/review/2002/08/05/zero_gravity/index.html

      It obviously does not come close to explaning UFO phenomena
      as a whole, but it points towards a small slice, perhaps...

      Jeff, I recently read that in the last 20 or so years crop
      circles have been becoming more and more complicated as
      images. Is this true? If so, I can see how many people would
      use it as evidence that it is a purely human phenom: they are
      getting more complex because people are getting better (and
      more competitive)at making them.

      Thanks,

      Carol

      http://health.yahoo.com
    • DRStarman2001@aol.com
      Message 2 of 16 , Aug 5, 2002
        softabyss@... writes:
        > I recently read that in the last 20 or so years crop
        > circles have been becoming more and more complicated as
        > images. Is this true? If so, I can see how many people would
        > use it as evidence that it is a purely human phenom: they
        > are getting more complex because people are getting better (and more competitive)at making them.
        > Thanks,
        > Carol

        *******It certainly IS true. The original phenomenon was a few masses of reeds flattened down in swamps in Australia and the UK, it was assumed, by a spinning disk landing there (though, as Jacques Vallee pointed out, a century ago it would have been assumed that the fairies had danced in a circle there). Those real ones were quite simple and resembled formations which could have been produced by natural forces (because in a sense, that's just what DID produce them). The fakes are obviously the work of man with all their fine distinct letter-like patterns and all.
        As I've written previously, I know some of these hoaxers personally, and they've convinced themselves that they're doing great work putting these things up, that it will "raise peoples' consciousness". (They were quite opaque to the reasoning from me that people would get completely turned off to this and any related subjects once they saw through the deception.) Well, they appear to have had success with the man behind The Sixth Sense, as he's now done a movie about them ('Signs')--- one which will probably do as much damage to the truth as Spielberg did with 'Close Encounters', which made Vallee ill.

        Starman
      • lightsearcher1
        Message 3 of 16 , Aug 6, 2002
          re:

          > Jeff, I recently read that in the last 20 or so years crop
          > circles have been becoming more and more complicated as
          > images. Is this true? If so, I can see how many people would
          > use it as evidence that it is a purely human phenom: they are
          > getting more complex because people are getting better (and
          > more competitive)at making them.

          Silva's new book just came out this week.

          Stumbled upon a copy of it at BORDER's
          just yesterday.

          Haven't read it, but it looks
          thorough and good.

          http://www.lovely.clara.net/secrets.html

          and don't miss these:

          http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2002/july2002b.html

          AND....(scroll down this page as well)

          http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/Sorensen/PeterSorensen99.
          html

          (lightsearcher1)

          = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

          --- In anthroposophy@y..., Carol <softabyss@y...> wrote:
          > Hi Jeff,
          >
          > I just read this on Salon and thought you would be
          > interested:

          http://www.salon.com/books/review/2002/08/05/zero_gravity/inde
          x.html

          > It obviously does not come close to explaning UFO
          phenomena
          > as a whole, but it points towards a small slice, perhaps...
          >
          > Jeff, I recently read that in the last 20 or so years crop
          > circles have been becoming more and more complicated as
          > images. Is this true? If so, I can see how many people would
          > use it as evidence that it is a purely human phenom: they are
          > getting more complex because people are getting better (and
          > more competitive)at making them.
          >
          > Thanks,
          >
          > Carol

          > http://health.yahoo.com
        • lightsearcher1
          Message 4 of 16 , Aug 6, 2002
            Crop circles and
            the "recently passed"
            – a connection?

            Steiner in the quote at bottom makes
            a connection between the "agricultural
            world" and realm of those who have
            died.

            I recall other places where RS strongly
            states how directly a person is connected
            after death – for a while – with the realm
            of the plants, spiritually speaking.

            Crop circles are a phenomenon
            occurring within the realm of the
            living plants.

            Could there be a relationship here?

            (BTW, Silva in his new book has a map
            of England showing how 90% of the
            crop circles are connected to certain
            regions only of the country – if I recall
            correctly, it was in the regions with
            sufficient underground water.)

            Anyway, Steiner quote here:

            "The light that surrounds us forms the
            "bodies" of the Dead; they have bodies
            woven out of light.

            The light that enfolds the earth is "substance"
            for the beings who are living in Devachan.

            A plant nourished by the sunlight receives
            into itself not the physical light alone but
            in very truth the activity of spiritual beings,
            among whom there are also these human
            souls.

            The souls themselves ray down upon the
            plants as light, weaving as spiritual beings
            around the plants." – Rudolf Steiner

            (lightsearcher1)

            P.S. -- Brad Riley wrote from one angle
            on this general topic in Message 4415.
          • utopia_planetia_2000
            Message 5 of 16 , Aug 6, 2002
              Tonight on TLC (Tuesday 6) at 21:00, a program on crop-circles, in
              which we'll probably see Collin Andrews, whose work is now put forth
              with renewed vigor thanks to the funding of the Rockefeller institute.

              Might be interesting how and what they present in it.

              Marc

              --- In anthroposophy@y..., "lightsearcher1" <lightsearcher1@y...>
              wrote:

              > Crop circles and
              > the "recently passed"
              > – a connection?
              >
              > Steiner in the quote at bottom makes
              > a connection between the "agricultural
              > world" and realm of those who have
              > died.
              >
              > I recall other places where RS strongly
              > states how directly a person is connected
              > after death – for a while – with the realm
              > of the plants, spiritually speaking.
              >
              > Crop circles are a phenomenon
              > occurring within the realm of the
              > living plants.
              >
              > Could there be a relationship here?
              >
              > (BTW, Silva in his new book has a map
              > of England showing how 90% of the
              > crop circles are connected to certain
              > regions only of the country – if I recall
              > correctly, it was in the regions with
              > sufficient underground water.)
              >
              > Anyway, Steiner quote here:
              >
              > - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
              >
              > "The light that surrounds us forms the
              > "bodies" of the Dead; they have bodies
              > woven out of light.
              >
              > The light that enfolds the earth is "substance"
              > for the beings who are living in Devachan.
              >
              > A plant nourished by the sunlight receives
              > into itself not the physical light alone but
              > in very truth the activity of spiritual beings,
              > among whom there are also these human
              > souls.
              >
              > The souls themselves ray down upon the
              > plants as light, weaving as spiritual beings
              > around the plants." – Rudolf Steiner
              >
              > - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
              >
              > (lightsearcher1)
              >

              > P.S. -- Brad Riley wrote from one angle
              > on this general topic in Message 4415.
            • Bradford Riley
              Message 6 of 16 , Aug 6, 2002
                From: "lightsearcher1" <lightsearcher1@...>
                >Subject: [anthroposophy] re: crop circles
                >Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2002 17:31:18 -0000

                >Crop circles and
                >the "recently passed"
                >� a connection?
                >
                >Steiner in the quote at bottom makes
                >a connection between the "agricultural
                >world" and realm of those who have
                >died.
                >
                >I recall other places where RS strongly
                >states how directly a person is connected
                >after death � for a while � with the realm
                >of the plants, spiritually speaking.

                Bradford comments;

                I began to take a look at advances in laser overlays, templates that can be
                projected onto a geographical region and the advancements in this
                specialized area of advanced imagery allow one to understand how such a
                powerful geometric form system can be isolated onto a living farmers field.
                These advances can be located with some effort but the facts are..
                incredible technology, advanced military systems and mapping systems are so
                incredible today that they can reproduce a face.. landscapes.. you name it..
                Here is a link to just a tiny scratch on the surface of just how far we have
                come from when we were in school and were able to produce magnificent
                geometric designs by merely holding our pen in one spot and moving the
                specially designed protractor around the paper within a confined space. That
                grid or graphed out system has become so much more highly evolved that a lap
                top and a couple of triangle pivoted devices could reveal some rather
                interesting things.

                Now Waldorf teaches us to do this as an Art. Using compass, free hand, and
                ruler.. Waldorf School around the 6th to 8th grade reveal some of the most
                remarkable drawings all hanging on in the hallways. But do we have the
                ability to set up a vertical line, like a cornstalk and use it as our
                measure and with a few laser instruments and a lap top do some of the
                strangest things? I think we do.

                I'm afraid we do. Look for yourself:

                http://www.cs.ubc.ca/spider/lowe/vision.html

              • Bill N
                Message 7 of 16 , Aug 6, 2002
                  Nice quotes.

                  I would say that crop circles are the work of Ahriman and Lucifer, with
                  Ahriman having the greatest influence. I don't feel the universality here
                  that I think would be there if it was applying to souls of recent crossings.
                  The appearance that these circles are becoming more complicated reminds, me
                  of how technology is manifesting itself on its rapidly unfolding and
                  engulfing path.

                  It's also difficult for me to fathom someone or something creating these
                  geometric shapes. Isn't there a satellite out there that could surveil the
                  most likely areas to see what is really happening. Or, how about looking at
                  these areas to see if there is anything out of balance spiritually in terms
                  of Lucifer/Ahriman and then bring something in to create a balance and see
                  what happens.

                  Bill

                  Message 8 of 16 , Aug 6, 2002
                    Thanks, Jeff, that first book you gave a link to looks great!

                    Carol
                    --- lightsearcher1 <lightsearcher1@...> wrote:

                    > re:
                    >
                    > > Jeff, I recently read that in the last 20 or so years
                    > crop
                    > > circles have been becoming more and more complicated as
                    > > images. Is this true? If so, I can see how many people
                    > would
                    > > use it as evidence that it is a purely human phenom: they
                    > are
                    > > getting more complex because people are getting better
                    > (and
                    > > more competitive)at making them.
                    >
                    > Silva's new book just came out this week.
                    >
                    > Stumbled upon a copy of it at BORDER's
                    > just yesterday.
                    >
                    > Haven't read it, but it looks
                    > thorough and good.
                    >
                    > http://www.lovely.clara.net/secrets.html
                    >
                    > and don't miss these:
                    >
                    > http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2002/july2002b.html
                    >
                    > AND....(scroll down this page as well)

                    http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/Sorensen/PeterSorensen99.
                    > html
                    >
                    > (lightsearcher1)
                    >
                    > = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
                    >

                    > --- In anthroposophy@y..., Carol <softabyss@y...> wrote:
                    > > Hi Jeff,
                    > >
                    > > I just read this on Salon and thought you would be
                    > > interested:

                    http://www.salon.com/books/review/2002/08/05/zero_gravity/inde
                    > x.html
                    > >
                    > > It obviously does not come close to explaning UFO
                    > phenomena
                    > > as a whole, but it points towards a small slice,
                    > perhaps...
                    > >
                    > > Jeff, I recently read that in the last 20 or so years
                    > crop
                    > > circles have been becoming more and more complicated as
                    > > images. Is this true? If so, I can see how many people
                    > would
                    > > use it as evidence that it is a purely human phenom: they
                    > are
                    > > getting more complex because people are getting better
                    > (and
                    > > more competitive)at making them.
                    > >
                    > > Thanks,
                    > >
                    > > Carol

                    > > http://health.yahoo.com

                    http://health.yahoo.com
                  • Carol
                    Message 9 of 16 , Aug 6, 2002
                      Bradford,

                      I really enjoyed reading your post on crop circles. I'm
                      wondering if you would be willing to share more about the
                      process of research which led you, or somebody, to associate
                      the etheric body of Tesla with the phenomena? It is a
                      fascinating idea, but I can't tell if this is something you
                      have inferred from your understanding of spiritual concepts
                      or if it is also tied to direct experience. Either way I see
                      it as being legitimate hypothesis, I'm just curious about how
                      it came into being. Thanks so much.

                      Carol

                      http://health.yahoo.com
                    • drcactusfr <drcactusfr@yahoo.fr>
                      Message 10 of 16 , Feb 13 2:46 AM
                        Hello Everybody,

                        I'm French and I'm interesting by Science of Spirit.

                        Since several years, crop circles appears in the USA, England,
                        Germany and the Netherland. Do you know which made these circles.
                        Some circles are made by humans, but not majority.

                        Best wishes

                        Boris
                      • drcactusfr <clergue@ensam.inra.fr>
                        Message 11 of 16 , Mar 1, 2003
                          Hello,

                          Why nobody give an answer to my mail?
                          Crop circles is a secret subject for anthros?
                          I'm a young student in soil science and crop production and a
                          young student in Science of Spirit.
                          I'm sorry, for my spelling mistakes. (if you want to correct my
                          sentences, you may!)I want to speak English, but it's not easy to
                          learn a new language.

                          Best wishes

                          Boris

                          --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "drcactusfr <drcactusfr@y...>"
                          <drcactusfr@y...> wrote:

                          > Hello Everybody,
                          >
                          > I'm French and I'm interesting by Science of Spirit.
                          >
                          > For several years, crop circles appears in the USA, England,
                          > Germany and the Netherland. Do you know which made these circles.
                          > Some circles are made by humans, but not majority.
                        • MacArthur Lloyd
                          Message 12 of 16 , Mar 1, 2003
                            Hey Boris!

                            Your English is fine!

                            Don't worry about such things, you are in the right place for your topic, and we are listening!

                            For Love and Truth,

                            MacArthur

                            <drcactusfr@y...> wrote:

                            >   Hello Everybody,
                            >
                            >   I'm French and I'm interesting by Science of Spirit.
                            >
                            >   For several years, crop circles appears in the USA, England,
                            > Germany and the Netherland. Do you know which made these circles.
                            > Some circles are made by humans, but not majority.

                          • Pacbay
                            Message 13 of 16 , Mar 1, 2003
                              Boris,

                              Most APs don't seem to have an opinion about crop circles possibly because it falls within the netherworld of para-psychology and UFO research. Both are complex areas of research. A few APs find interest in them but take a strictly metaphysical point of view rather than an extraterrestrial/UFO approach.

                              The only real way to investigate this phenomena is to start with the circles themselves; go to them if  possible and stand in them; and study the literature on them. This will flush out many of the theories. Then one can apply metaphysical or spiritual interpretations and develop alternative explanations, if the present ones don't seem to answer all the questions.

                              the present theories or explanations are:
                              UFO/Alien produced to present symbolic messages to mankind
                              Atmospheric anomalies
                              Man made (some not all)
                              Odd electro magnetic phenomena generated by ???
                              Manipulation of the ether and magnetic fields of force by non physical spiritual beings (not aliens) using elemental beings as an intermediary

                              They obviously show profound intelligence behind them and mathematical and geometrical astuteness. They appear to be benign rather than negative in their appearance and "message". they have also appeared in ice fields and non crop areas.

                              JLA

                            • 888 <fireofthe12@yahoo.com.au>
                              Message 14 of 16 , Mar 2, 2003
                                Dear Boris,
                                > Why nobody give an answer to my mail?
                                > Crop circles is a secret subject for anthros?

                                The reason no one answered is that we have gone over this subject
                                many times before. Listmembers are divided on the causes of crop
                                circles. I personally think that the genuine ones are made by humans
                                using esoteric means- along the lines of radionics.

                                Best Regards,
                                Bruce
                              • Joel Wendt
                                Message 15 of 16 , Mar 3, 2003
                                  Dear Boris,

                                  On the Discovery Channel (I think it was there, but not entirely sure),
                                  there was an hour long piece on a bunch of MIT undergraduates who were
                                  given the task of recreating a "crop circle".

                                  They proceeded to study several and had an easy time making the wood
                                  and rope devices that could be used to stomp down the crop. Much
                                  harder, was finding a way to duplicate one particular common effect,
                                  which was an unusual deformation of the growth nodes on the stalks -
                                  they seem to explode slightly from within (a growth node is a little
                                  bump on a stalk, like that ring on a bamboo shoot, only smaller and not
                                  so hard) - the microwave heat seems to boil the moisture captured in the
                                  growth node, causing the "explosion".

                                  They found that they could duplicate this effect by making a microwave
                                  generator and creating for the generator a carefully constructed funnel,
                                  so as to channel the microwaves in a particular direction and pattern.
                                  This apparatus was quite clumsy, and needed two people to carry and
                                  operate. It also needed to be done carefully, otherwise they might a)
                                  start a fire; and or b) not reproduce the effect.

                                  In addition, when these items were field tested in the actual act of
                                  creating the crop circle, they had to do it at night and within a
                                  limited time reference. They did not succeed in creating the planned
                                  crop circle in the time needed, mostly due to the long time it took to
                                  make the odd effect using the microwave generator.

                                  The gentlemen that have so far confessed to making crop circles, only
                                  admit using the wood and rope stomp method, which clearly suggests that
                                  those crop circles with the deformed growth nodes are made by other
                                  means, and that physically duplicating this effect is not as easy as
                                  some would imagine.

                                  warm regards,
                                  joel

                                  On Sat, 2003-03-01 at 15:47, drcactusfr wrote:
                                  > Hello,
                                  >
                                  > Why nobody give an answer to my mail?
                                  > Crop circles is a secret subject for anthros?
                                  > I'm a young student in soil science and crop production and a
                                  > young student in Science of Spirit.
                                  > I'm sorry, for my spelling mistakes. (if you want to correct my
                                  > sentences, you may!)I want to speak English, but it's not easy to
                                  > learn a new language.
                                  >
                                  > Best wishes
                                  >
                                  > Boris
                                  >

                                  > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "drcactusfr <drcactusfr@y...>"
                                  > <drcactusfr@y...> wrote:
                                  > >
                                  > > Hello Everybody,
                                  > >
                                  > > I'm French and I'm interesting by Science of Spirit.
                                  > >
                                  > > For several years, crop circles appears in the USA, England,
                                  > > Germany and the Netherland. Do you know which made these circles.
                                  > > Some circles are made by humans, but not majority.

                                  > Unsubscribe:

                                • Clergue boris
                                  Message 16 of 16 , Mar 4, 2003
                                    Hello Everybody,

                                    Thank you for yours explanations on formation of crop circles. You think
                                    like me that there are not made by physical means but made by other means,
                                    but what else? Steiner no gave any indications on this phenomenon. But may
                                    I see in these formations that Steiner said about occults capacities which
                                    must appear in our time. He said in occidental Europe (sorry, for the
                                    American!) will appear the capacity to work with machines by the though. In
                                    Swizerland, the laboratory Antho-Tech (no website) work on this topic. They
                                    study effect of mind on microbiologique development.

                                    You should see the website of the German crop circle specialist:

                                    www.kornkreise.ch but now, there is just a german version!!!

                                    I think that anthros must more study this topic because the crop circles
                                    phenomenon is now used by sectarian groups as the Raëlian religion and
                                    others in order to maintain false ideas.

                                    Best wishes

                                    Boris
                                    Boris Clergué
                                    INRA-ENSA